Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love letters like this

nice morning ego boost here

Nice, long-time friend from Khorat whom I will keep anon for now, but whom we will promote big next month...

hi jon
    i m *****, thank alot for everything
    i m gald to know last 3-4 years ago
    now i have everything in my life happy bcs you help me ,and u nice heart to all ladyboy in thailand ,almost all ts here want to be ur gf but they cant .bcs u have many heart .heheheeh
    hope u love my new pics and hope Leo will like my work too
    my love, please post my email and my number phone to client too ,i do want something from this job too. and maybe i will meet nice guy on this famouse site to take carte of me too ,u ask me my age , i thinking i will find good guy and meet nice one soon

thx alot bb see u soon in thailand
    kiss

(JaiDee @ Jun. 08 2006,00:21) ,and u nice heart to all ladyboy in thailand ,almost all ts here want to be ur gf but they cant .bcs u have many heart
    Good to see someone else is also known as a butterfly.

Comment

(ozzie @ Jun. 07 2006,21:33)
      (JaiDee @ Jun. 08 2006,00:21) ,and u nice heart to all ladyboy in thailand ,almost all ts here want to be ur gf but they cant .bcs u have many heart
      Good to see someone else is also known as a butterfly.  
      Butterfly - its more like Heathrow where you 2 are concerned!!
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

ya, maybe in the old days when this particular model knew me........lately my libido has taken a walk

this was especially gratifying because it's one of the girls that I turned on to a webcam gig.....I have told dozens of girls that it's a good alternative to hooking but few want to put in the effort; this one did and is making bank now, good for her.

Comment

Hello!
          Could the model in question here be Pim?
          Attached Files

Comment

maybe  nonny  from korat. web cam  girl at  imlive
            Attached Files
            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

hot  babe
              Attached Files

Comment

jai dee good to see some people in the ,land of smile are gratfull for help given good on ya mate

Comment

(mcqueen @ Jun. 09 2006,07:28) Hello!
                  Could the model in question here be Pim?
                  Definitely not Pim as she works as freelancer outside Nana and along Sukhumvit in Bangkok.

Comment

Why not Pim, just because she is a freelancer?
                    Jaidee did not say in his post, that the LB works in a bar.
                    Did he?

Comment

(mcqueen @ Jun. 10 2006,13:53) Why not Pim, just because she is a freelancer?
                      Jaidee did not say in his post, that the LB works in a bar.
                      Did he?
                      He said she works on webcam which Pim does not. So that is why.

Also JD said he would be promoting her soon and if you check out another thread Like Webcam, you will see that donnnnnny is absolutely right it must be Nunny.  

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Jun. 09 2006,10:28) jai dee good to see some  people in the ,land of smile  are gratfull for help given good on ya mate
                        thanks donnny, I get aletters and fone calls like this from the ladyboys sometimes and it feels good, I like helping these kids out if I can. they have all been so nice to me over the years and I feel like I want to give back to the scene if I can..... you know, I have told so many girls to do this gig and only 10% actually do it, they are the smart ones.

Yes, Nunny......my friend since 2002 and always in the top 5 of all ladyboys I know

Comment

Working...
                        X