X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This forum......

There is no other way to say it....this forum that Stogie [with some serious help from Bam, thanks guys] has put together is easily the best one on the internet for talking about ladyboys! and also for previewing new photos and tourist photos, talking about travel plans and trips, and just hanging out with like-minded friends.

I have checked out a few other forums recently...... not bad, but nothing like this monster!! Stogie has created a masterpiece here, and it feels like......home. So it's good to be back home and hanging out with you guys, and we hope you enjoy this forum for a long time to come.

see ya!

bumping this so Stogie can see how I am praising his work

But errrrr, this post has been up here for about 7 hours and only 32 views.....wassup with that? there have been at least 200 people on this forum since then, are they only going to the Picture Post forum?

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jun. 08 2006,05:09) bumping this so Stogie can see how I am praising his work    

But errrrr, this post has been up here for about 7 hours and only 32 views.....wassup with that?  there have been at least 200 people on this forum since then, are they only going to the Picture Post forum?

Ditto, Stogie,

but ithink there is nothing to add, you have said it all.
      BTW, registerd on another forum last week, made a post introducing myself, got 88 views and one reply in a week. won't be going back there in a hurry!!

At least this place makes you feel welcome!!

Great work to all the guys!!
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Well - they already know what a great community this is!

We have a good team of forum helpers lead of course by Bam. (We wouldn't have a forum without his technical knowhow!)

It's been my one wish to have a forum with the least amount of regulation and the most amount of fun!

We are a long way from the time when I used to personally PM all the users on line to let them know the board was going off line for a back up!

Thanks to all those who contribute - especially our long-time psters in the Trip Reports section and The Picture Post forum.

I, too, have seen a few other forums (and groups and blogs...)

Call them what you will - they are all the same - communities of sickos like us!

Ours is truly a fantastic and entertaining resource thanks to all those that contribute...

(And thanks for the words, JD - It's always good to be appreciated!)

SB

Comment

jai dee bam stoggie , itt is truly like a second home where one can burst ones lungs without fear . cheers you lol are the best
          donnnny the flash
          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jun. 07 2006,18:09) bumping this so Stogie can see how I am praising his work    

But errrrr, this post has been up here for about 7 hours and only 32 views.....wassup with that?  there have been at least 200 people on this forum since then, are they only going to the Picture Post forum?

Check out the "new" guy trying to suck up to the boss.
            Watch him Stogie, he sounds fishy

Randyman
            ain't life grand

Comment

This is the best site i have seen great tips reviews the information the pics the videos and last but not least great people.

Comment

You all know my feelings on this place... Its a home away from whom, whos knows where id be if i wasnt on her...i reckon in jail or on drugs.. . Great work guys, i only have one complaint... Long term members dont get enough benefits, ive been to other places where they give you company cars, airmiles, access to airport lounges, all sorts
                Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ Jun. 08 2006,19:21) You all know my feelings on this place... Its a home away from whom, whos knows where id be if i wasnt on her...i reckon in jail or on drugs..   . Great work guys, i only have one complaint... Long term members dont get enough benefits, ive been to other places where they give you company cars, airmiles, access to airport lounges, all sorts  
                  so do you want freq lady boy points if thast the case billy is diamond member lol

Comment

Only one thing better than the ATS Forum Stogie, and that's being in BKK and having your leg rubbed by a pretty young lady....
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

true...... ths cool forum can make us feel like we are still part of that scene even when we are thousands of miles away........... and also help us get ready for our next trips

Comment

(kahuna @ Jun. 09 2006,00:38) Only one thing better than the ATS Forum Stogie, and that's being in BKK and having your leg rubbed by a pretty young lady....
                        Only your Leg
                        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(david123au @ Jun. 08 2006,12:32)
                          (Bit Beefy @ Jun. 08 2006,19:21) You all know my feelings on this place... Its a home away from whom, whos knows where id be if i wasnt on her...i reckon in jail or on drugs..   . Great work guys, i only have one complaint... Long term members dont get enough benefits, ive been to other places where they give you company cars, airmiles, access to airport lounges, all sorts  
                          so do you want freq lady boy points if thast the case billy is diamond member lol

I'll be happy with free drink and a sexy LB, waiting for me at Dogs at my first night in LOS
                          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

I have to make a complaint please. Every time I log into this forum I bar up big time. I just love this stuff. I get a buzz out of reading the stuff and energy that fellow posters put up.   Please tell me I am not alone here. And now being completely out of this time zone, I still think Australia can make the semis of the World Cup. I think I felt Stoogie just hitt me with a upper cut

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 08 2006,05:20) We have a good team of forum helpers lead of course by Bam. (We wouldn't have a forum without his technical knowhow!)

Comment

Working...
                              X