Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I felt Stoogie just hitt me with a upper cut...
    ...and folded inside my gnarly knuckles was some 'reality powder!

Did it work?

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jun. 07 2006,21:47) I have checked out a few other forums recently...... not bad, but nothing like this monster!!  Stogie has created a masterpiece here, and it feels like......home.  So it's good to be back home and hanging out with you guys, and we hope you enjoy this forum for a long time to come.

see ya!  
      Without a doubt this is the Worlds best and largest free searchable resource library of Ladyboy photos and information. When I came onboard little over a year ago there was a lot of valuable information in the old database but it was in seriously dangerous shape, very slow, not searchable, and on the verge of a major crash.  Since I personally value the information stored in this systems I wanted to help make sure it will be here forever. Working with Stogie together we first modernized the database to a system that€™s much more powerful, stable, and secure, and the forum software was updated and is well maintained with security and performance updates€¦.  One that I installed just last night.

So there you have it guys, the Worlds largest on-line resource for Ladyboy Photos and Information. And it wouldn€™t be if it wasn€™t for all you guys out there that take the time to post your information and photos here for all of us to enjoy and benefit from.

Remember the Search key is your friend... located top right of the screen. Try it out.. do a search... find anything you like!

Comment

excellent work, Bam..... next time you are in BKK I owe you a date with the girl of your choice, same as  Bart Simpson did for me!  It's the least I can do, you and Stogie have made this the best place on the whole internet for talking about this topic, you guys should be proud.      

Comment

(Bam @ Jun. 09 2006,19:07)   see ya!  
          Without a doubt this is the Worlds best and largest free searchable resource library of Ladyboy photos and information. When I came onboard little over a year ago there was a lot of valuable information in the old database but it was in seriously dangerous shape, very slow, not searchable, and on the verge of a major crash.  Since I personally value the information stored in this systems I wanted to help make sure it will be here forever. Working with Stogie together we first modernized the database to a system that€™s much more powerful, stable, and secure, and the forum software was updated and is well maintained with security and performance updates€¦.  One that I installed just last night.[/quote]

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Oh, and where are the ladyboys, huh? Here I am spending all this time with you blokes, and not a single LB is on the board. Bleh. Not even a single postie (okay, now and then someone comes on who says she's a postie).

Oh wait, we do have Minerva. Yay for Minerva! If she'd only get SRS, she'd be MyNerva!

Hey you guys, when you bop a girl in LOS, be sure to point her to this site. Eventually we may see some more on this board. Mmmmm.

Nong Poy? How's her English? We could have a separate forum for me and her.
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Oh wait, we do have Minerva. Yay for Minerva! If she'd only get SRS, she'd be MyNerva!
              Now why would she cut off that beast
              Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Working...
              X