X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye, Nancy and Kwang

I have to say that Eye and Kwang have to be two of the most gorgeous ladyboys I have seen. I could just look at them all day    

Nancy is a just a sexual beast and I mean that in a good way    

Right on, Oz.....I was just about to make a post about "the new guys" work.... excellent!!

Comment

Kwang...what a stunner...
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

........and brand new cover model, one of 7 new faces on Page 1 by the weekend

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jun. 08 2006,00:14) ........and brand new cover model, one of 7 new faces on Page 1 by the weekend
          Nepotism

Comment

ya, and of course no small coincidence that I have had intimate relations with 6 out of the 7 LOL

hey, treat JaiDee well and you get on the cover!

soon...... Stogie and Leonardo???

Comment

I was just coming to post the same thing exactly.

Awesome update. These three girls especially are smoking hot.

That photoshoot of Kwang was absolutely volcanic. I've never had such a big boner in my life.

It will be hard to top this set. Nancy with boobs I believe is what it is going to take to top this.

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jun. 07 2006,22:17) hey, treat JaiDee well and you get on the cover!

soon...... Stogie and Leonardo???
                Together?

Comment

kwang, did she worked Cascade 2 years before ?
                  same same or different LB ?

Comment

Kwang - such a stunner! and Eye posesses such a magnificent uncut cock!

Comment

Eye is the hottest tsgirl on this site any other vids or shoots she done?

Comment

(roberto @ Jun. 10 2006,05:31) Eye is the hottest tsgirl on this site any other vids or shoots she done?
                        wow, she would love to hear that so much, I will pass that on to her..... and yes, we have SO much more material on our cute TS friend that people may be tired of her by the time we are done loading it all up! But we doubt it.......she will also be one of 7 new cover models to hit the new Page 1 tomorrow.

Kwang worked in Cascades for 5 or 6 months in early 2005; she left the scene for a while and was going to school, she is working now but wants to get out of the bar scene [don't they all] and go back to school. another one of the 7 new cover models coming tomorrow.

Comment

(ozzie @ Jun. 07 2006,20:49) I have to say that Eye and Kwang have to be two of the most gorgeous ladyboys I have seen.
                          They are going to be even hotter once they become dickless!

Comment

Kwang will probably do that some day, she see's her pal Nut making BIG cash in Kings Corner [and soon Singapore and HK] and wants in on that action. Eye will never do that, she enjoys cumming way too much and doesn't want to go crazy, so good for her.

Comment

(sangabriel @ Jun. 10 2006,10:32)
                              (ozzie @ Jun. 07 2006,20:49) I have to say that Eye and Kwang have to be two of the most gorgeous ladyboys I have seen.
                              They are going to be even hotter once they become dickless!

Sorry good sir, but I must respectfully disagree. Thank god that Eye loves her 'Lily' so much (quite odd she gave her tool a girl's name) that she won't ever part with it.
                              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X