X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salma;  you look so cute!

Salma, the pics that you supplied to us and the one you use for your avatar make you look so adorable; am I guessing correctly that you are about 48 kilos and 164 cms? you seem so small and cute, and so beautifully feminine. Your pics match your personality perfectly, so it seems, and we are all very happy to have such a nice person up here sharing her thoughts and experiences with us all. Thanks for joining us up here and we hope to see you around for a long, long time.

best regards Jon

jon i must agree
    i have shared pics with her and she is very nice
    not just in looks ,but very nice to talk too

Comment

hehhehe thanks to everyone!

anyway hahha I have not gone on to a weighing scale in months and have never really thought of myself as petite and small...maybe it's magic that I look small in the pics or maybe you guys are Goliaths in your own lands hehehhe

but I loved this site which is why I hang out here a lot!

well officially please see my yahoo pictures here...
      Liisa aka Salma

(sorry for those who asked for pics in private im sharing that one in public LOL)

hi Christo!!!!
      www.winklergirl.com
      My Facebook
      PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Hello Salma my dear, You take a very lovely picture, My goodness. You have an eloquent way with the keyboard. Please continue to post.

Love to see more of you , and your knowledge of the colloqialisms, vernacular and euphamisms regarding this group of fellows is quite refreshing, should you consider an email to me, I shall accept, and my alter ego, 'FIRE EAGLE' may consider a response, if I can ever get him to Calm Down and Relax.

DAN
        You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

To the above post,

OK , Who are you ? And what the hell did you do with Ramboz ??

Jeff

Comment

Dan, Ramboz and Fire Eagle are having a "SITUATION"
            They and I mean the three or a new one will work it out, not to worry, Ramboz is safe and has his Budweiser, Fire Eagle has his Vodka/Lemonade and Dan has his coffee.

Ain't life GRAND?? Well PSYCH'S cannot be wrong, just ask all of myselves !!

You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

ramboz...would love to get in touch with you if ever you do email me...hehehe...remember I'm still the 'conservative' Filipina and would never make any advances towards a guy ...a damn pretentions! LOL

anyway Jeff...I'm just a simple Filipina girl who happens to know some English words and just has her way with a camera (possibly with hands longer than an orangutan's to take pics of herself)
              www.winklergirl.com
              My Facebook

Comment

Dear Selma,

Your command of the english language is supurb. Better than mine! I talk much better than I can write/ spell. It's good that my job does not require me to spell all that much. If it did I would have to fire myself.
                Actually I think I will fire myself for about 6 months or so very soon. So I will be in your part of the world , would love to go to PI and see the sights if your offer is still good then.

Ramboz,
                I used to have a t-shirt when I was young, it said " Im crazy and so am I " p.s. I tried the chicken recipe....GREAT !

Jeff

Comment

Oh my God@ firing!!!! well good for you that you can fire and rehire yourself with a company you own!!! you can probably call that self-demotion Jeff hahahhaha

anyway would love to let you see the great sights around!!!

Cebu has many things to offer and more!
                  www.winklergirl.com
                  My Facebook

Comment

>>>>Salma, the pics that you  supplied to us and the one you use for your avatar make you look  so adorable;  am I guessing correctly that  you are about 48 kilos and 164 cms? you seem so small and  cute, and so beautifully feminine.  Your pics match your personality perfectly, so it seems, and we are all very happy to have such a nice person up here sharing her thoughts and experiences with us all.   Thanks for joining us up here and we hope to see you around for a long, long time.
                      best regards  Jon >>>>

Salma

Don't fall for this sweet talk....he's a fraud and a layabout, and you don't know where he has been!!

He will say anything to get you to play with his telescopic lens!!
                    Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Jeff1 @ Sep. 28 2003,04:56)
                      To the above post,

OK , Who are you ? And what the hell did you do with Ramboz ??

Jeff
                      I agree Jeff, what did he do with the Ramboz that we all know and love? This is am imposter for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ Sep. 28 2003,19:00)
                        (possibly with hands longer than an orangutan's to take pics of herself)      
                        Love it Salma, now we can get photos of an orangutan ladyboy as well!!!

Only teasing of course, that must have been my alter ego typing that bit!!!

Comment

hahaha....thanks stewart........guilty as charged, I AM a layabout and damned proud of it!  I would be very happy if I could lead the rest of my life  from me bed,  but there is work yet to be done!

Salma is a cutie and so very nice and bright also...seems as though the rest of the lads agree with me.   I will be able to do some  real-life flirting with her in a  few months and won't have to  resort to long-distance flattery.

I am just happy we have a ladyboy like her posting up here regularly; brightens up the board!

Jon

Comment

hahahahha@ flirting....I warn you though..would't it be a bit intimidating if you flirt around with a ladyboy who has the wits and intelligence (as you say so nyork nyork ) way above the regular Thai ladyboy? hahahhahahaa

stewart you are absolutely right...I do know that Jon is a fraud and i would never fall for his sweet talk and oozing charm hahahhaha jokinggggggggggggggggggggg

on the other hand Mr. Thaipan, I don't think i have long hands..I think my camera has a long wire
                            www.winklergirl.com
                            My Facebook

Comment

Working...
                            X