X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep & Meaningful

Rather a deep question but one that from time to time always springs to mind....

Do any of you ever think to yourself, How the Fuck did i end up here? Going to Thailand, Brazil, Phillipines and the rest of the world to shag ladyboys. im not suggesting that thats the only reason we travel to such countries but now it has some influence on our chosen destination....

For those who are yet to travel to those places im sure you engage some how with the transgender community in your own way. weather in be knocking one out over a mag or going to stunners. Either way, did u ever imagine being involved in such things at a young age? I personally would never have imagined ending up here. But im glad i did as i wouldnt have had the privalege of meeting like minded freaks such as ure selves

Feel free to share your own thoughts...

Beef
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

For me, it's the whole deal that is so appealing. On the one hand, you have gorgeous girls that exudes sex poring out of their pores (most of the time anyway, not the deadwood ones).
    Like you, never would I have imagine this path in life, but now that I'm surfing the LB wave, this dude is never getting off the wave till he meets his maker (and then I'm sure I will get sent to LB heaven as I have been a good boy)
    Add this to the fact that it is truly great to indulge in pseudo fantasy charms in an exotic locale, it really makes for a satisfying holiday all round. Great food, cheap beers, the tropics............
    And you know when the LBs have had a good time with you! Their cum's all over us! That makes repeat performances never ever tedious.
    Oh, and I just plain like Thailand.
    forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

I must admit that around 20 years ago I went with my first whore (GG) and I was deeply ashamed at what I had done .................................................. ...............until the next time I did it.

I only got interested in LBs when I saw American superstars like Vanity.

I continued to take GG's

Then on a trip to the City of Angels I was approached in Nana by an LB.

I was worse for drink and I thought what the hell.

Again I felt remorse the next day and couldn't believe what I had done and started to question my sexuality.

This lasted about 24 hours when I took another LB.

I've never looked back and it fucking great!

Comment

20 years ago I went with my first whore
        Thats the quote of the day lol

Comment

I was worse for drink and I thought what the hell.
          This comes in at Number 2 lol

Comment

My first memory of going with a LB was in Nana - I was living with a girl at the time and got pissed up and pissed off with all the crap from the girls in the regular gogo's and in a semi-drunken state, decided to look over Casanova which was then the only LB bar in Nana (sorry this is going back a few years but not that many).

I remember being swarmed by all these huge monsters and thought what the F**k am I doing in here. Eventually I managed to disperse them and just one cute one was left and I invited her to sit down and have a drink, probably more a defense against the others than anything else. I remember that the bar was pretty busy (ok by Casnaova standards - must have been 5 guys) and despite the initial rugby scrum it seemed a fairly relaxed place. To cut a long story short, i agreed to go with this LB and she broke my LB virginity as well as something else up my arse. Next day I had a stinking hangover and little real recollection. Nice but nothing great - it just satisfied a curiosity. Fast forward 3 years and I am really into LB action now - tried to think it was not for me, but hey ho we all live and learn and now GG's really do nothing for me - thats not to say I am of girls - Just GG ho's in places like Nana.

Ironically couple of months ago when I went back into Casanova, guess who walked up to me and said hi "name" long time no see - you could have blown me down with a feather - it was the same LB from 3 years ago. Still cant remember her name - but she still looks good.

Personally though, I am really into the feminine LB's - really tall or muscular LB's do NOTHING for me - she has to be cute, small and very feminine to get me going.

Cheers
            Mardhi

Comment

I remember being swarmed by all these huge monsters
              Fantastic

Comment

and despite the initial rugby scrum it seemed a fairly relaxed place
                Keep them coming

Comment

Personally though, I am really into the feminine LB's - really tall or muscular LB's do NOTHING for me - she has to be cute, small and very feminine to get me going.
                  Question is sir, do u want her todger to work?

Comment

Before my first trip in 1998 (a stopover on the way to Oz), i made contact with a few LB's from the now defunct asianladyman site. i got into emails with a lovely girl who met me at the airport. I spent the whole trip (4 days) with her and had the best time, and i still am in contact with her.

Didn't go to nana as i didn't know about it, took 3 further trips to discover LB nirvana.

You guys just starting out don't know how lucky you are. The depth of knowledge here makes up for at least 3 trips on your own.

Now i try to make it 4 times a year, discovering new people and places with every trip.
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

discovering new people and places with every trip

Comment

You guys just starting out don't know how lucky you are. The depth of knowledge here makes up for at least 3 trips on your own.
                        Spot on Sir, Spot on, when i 1st set out i dont know what i would have done with out the old boys on here I may well have done something stupid like shag women when i go to LOS

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ May 31 2006,00:48) Either way, did u ever imagine being involved in such things at a young age?

Beef  
                          I am not surprised at all that I am in Love with all these Asian Ladyboys.

You know what they say.  You are what you eat.
                          I knew at a Very young age that my sexual preferences were different than what society excepted as normal.
                          I was about 15yrs old when I finally excepted the fact that I am an O.K. person and NOT some freak.
                          But when I found this Website (AsianTs.com) is when I decided to tear down the walls I built to protect myself from ridicule.

No,  I am not surprised I ended up here.  But I am surprised that there are so many others that enjoy the same things I do.  Whats even more surprising is that
                          Mr. Beefy doesn't Love FILM.  Maybe after he shakes the A.M. fog out of his head and has his morning coffee he'll come back to his senses.
                          Just fuck'in with you brother Beefy.. see ya' in LOS in July.
                          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

(mirimark @ Jun. 02 2006,08:57)
                            (Bit Beefy @ May 31 2006,00:48) Either way, did u ever imagine being involved in such things at a young age?

Beef  
                            I am not surprised at all that I am in Love with all these Asian Ladyboys.

You know what they say.  You are what you eat.
                            I knew at a Very young age that my sexual preferences were different than what society excepted as normal.
                            I was about 15yrs old when I finally excepted the fact that I am an O.K. person and NOT some freak.
                            But when I found this Website (AsianTs.com) is when I decided to tear down the walls I built to protect myself from ridicule.

No,  I am not surprised I ended up here.  But I am surprised that there are so many others that enjoy the same things I do.  Whats even more surprising is that
                            Mr. Beefy doesn't Love FILM.  Maybe after he shakes the A.M. fog out of his head and has his morning coffee he'll come back to his senses.
                            Just fuck'in with you brother Beefy.. see ya' in LOS in July.
                            Im with you, i think this site should win some kind of nobel peace price. Its used by so many people for so many different things.... Dont get me wrong we are all Pervsss but as you said we are all ok This forum, site gives some of us who are not "out of the closet" if you wana call it that some where to go and talk to people who have a common interest. Like you i never would have thought that there were so many of us out there. I reckon i new i was different to all the other kids when i started playing with batteries lol

I will look at film again, try different angles maybe lol maybe when her full album comes out my willy will twitch.....

How long u staying in July

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ Jun. 02 2006,03:08) quote]
                              i new i was different to all the other kids when i started playing with batteries  

How long u staying in July
                              Batteries for you,
                              My sisters pantyhose drawer for Me.
                              Maybe I would have come out sooner if she wore the same shoe size as me.

I'll be in the LOS for 16 days.
                              My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Working...
                              X