X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(donnnnnny @ Jun. 05 2006,17:52) RIGHT
    I  once  used a septic  tank on a rubbish tip (near  blow  row) as a short time room , got  woken up  by a load of  rotten pre used condoms  dumped all over me. you tell the kidds today and the  wont believe  you

How low can you go!

Thats probably not too far from the truth in the good old days up there. Having met you, you would also not have hesitated to do that either!
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ Jun. 05 2006,18:25)
      (rob69in @ Jun. 05 2006,23:22) Glad to see you were keeping it up for queen & country old boy.

Sounds like you got the hi-end rooms in Angeles, luxury lad, luxury.

On refelection my worst experience was in a derelict building in Chihuahua Mexico. I couldn't decide whether the pain of 9" getting rammed well & truly to the hilt over & over again in my rear, was actually worse than bare skin being held down onto a concrete floor in the nearly pitch black, sticking of puke, shit, & dead rotting flesh. However the TS was actually very nice & I negociated a re-run in my hotel room the following night.  

Some people just don't like adventure.
      Just gime a few years and ill have stories like that...    My mother would be so proud if she knew her only sons true aspirations  
      Its not the roughest place in Mexico either. I couldn't believe it when we had struck the deal, i was frog marched 50yds down the road to "my room" onto the second floor in this derelick building, where upon i was instructed to strip in the abient light flooding in through a hole in the wall, she stripped as well, i was pushed to my knees & a huge memember was "placed" in my mouth, at this point i remember considering this might not have been such a good idea!

Once the ordeal was over, I actually considered her to be quite attractive, & well hung into the bargain, so tried to ask her back to the hotel the following night.

Got the hotel taxi to her part of town, found her & got the taxi driver to ask & hey presto in she jumped & off we went, a whole US$40 for about 4hrs, US$20 in her luxurious abode the night before.

Her personal hygene was a little suspect, the smell of her body had been masked by the stench of the premises we were in. In the relative cleanliness of the hotel she stank of sweat & when she stood there naked slowly wanking herself, the smell from her growing appendage would have put a decent stilton to shame. Luckly she considered showering together good fun.

Once clean, we were very naughty! fond memories.
      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

You're all fucking disgusting!!!LOL

Comment

i deffinal\tly bow to your disgustingness i cant even dream to compare with such filth ridden debauched tails of slime)
          love it in stiches of laughter.
          bye the way have you been to sri lanka??
          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Disgusting, Disgusting Sirs, you clearly have not lived, such experiences are valueless, when i reach the pearly gates at the end of my time, i will be welcomed with open arms & beckoned into the fold. The "down" escalator will not even be open, all that sacrifice to the LB & TS cause.
            Robin

Comment

PS: Never been to Sri Lanka, I fear this has been a gap in my enlightenment.
              Robin

Comment

(mdavidsf @ Jun. 06 2006,01:49) You're all fucking disgusting!!!LOL    
                Free Membership to our club pal.. i know you wana join
                Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

I have no idea why you would want to use ST rooms if you are travelling alone??
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Its adventure, excitment, the unknown. If i die in one the proffecey is forefilled, & i will be smiling.
                    Robin

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jun. 06 2006,04:21) I have no idea why you would want to use ST rooms if you are travelling alone??
                      Well, this will be my 1st time & I hope to avoid what you all refer to as the "walk of shame"

Comment

Also, how a post asking about ST got turned into "where is the most disgusting place you ever had TS sex" is a bit of a mystery to me. I think you're all bonkers saying that i hope i don't end up next to a load of used rotten rubbers or a pile of vomit...damn!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jun. 05 2006,23:21) I have no idea why you would want to use ST rooms if you are travelling alone??
                          The intimacy of a shag is not even close to the intimacy of waking up next to somebody whom I met drunk and wasted at 2am.
                          I always travel alone and I only do st!

MK
                          PS:.... or as Charlie Sheen used to say: "I pay them to leave not to stay!"
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

(Curious1st @ Jun. 06 2006,05:08)
                            (katoeylover @ Jun. 06 2006,04:21) I have no idea why you would want to use ST rooms if you are travelling alone??
                            Well, this will be my 1st time & I hope to avoid what you all refer to as the "walk of shame"
                            what utter bollocks!!!

THERE IS NO WALK OF SHAME

Hold your head up high, Man

Comment

(rob69in @ Jun. 06 2006,04:58) Its adventure, excitment, the unknown. If i die in one the proffecey is forefilled, & i will be smiling.  
                              Robin

when i grow up i want to be just like you!!

Comment

I second that, don't be afraid to march thru the gawping masses, they are the poor sods not having fun.

Robin

Comment

Working...
                                X