Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(katoeylover @ Jun. 06 2006,10:21) I have no idea why you would want to use ST rooms if you are travelling alone??
    Some people just dont like taking chicks to there rooms, others just fancy a quikie whilst there on the road, this allows you to run upstairs, shag, and come back downstairs where you will continue drinking
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jun. 06 2006,11:12)
      (Curious1st @ Jun. 06 2006,05:08)
      (katoeylover @ Jun. 06 2006,04:21) I have no idea why you would want to use ST rooms if you are travelling alone??
      Well, this will be my 1st time & I hope to avoid what you all refer to as the "walk of shame"
      what utter bollocks!!!

THERE IS NO WALK OF SHAME

Hold your head up high, Man
      YES DRILL SERGENT

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ Jun. 06 2006,00:31)
        (katoeylover @ Jun. 06 2006,10:21) I have no idea why you would want to use ST rooms if you are travelling alone??
        Some people just dont like taking chicks to there rooms, others just fancy a quikie whilst there on the road, this allows you to run upstairs, shag, and come back downstairs where you will  continue drinking        
        You're such a romantic, dear!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

(rob69in @ Jun. 05 2006,21:23) PS: Never been to Sri Lanka, I fear this has been a gap in my enlightenment.
          Rob and the Hijras, now i would pay good money to see that!

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(Mai-Kee @ Jun. 06 2006,11:36)
            (Bit Beefy @ Jun. 06 2006,00:31)
            Some people just dont like taking chicks to there rooms, others just fancy a quikie whilst there on the road, this allows you to run upstairs, shag, and come back downstairs where you will  continue drinking        
            You're such a romantic, dear!  
            Thats why i get all the girls

Comment

THERE IS  NO WALK OF SHAME ITS THE WALK OF  FAME.
              WHATS THE DEFFINITION OF ETERNITY?? ANSWER THE TIME BETWEEN YOU CUMMMMING AND HER LEAVING( FOR MAI KEE)
              NOW THE  HIDRAS OF SRI LANKA   MY DEAR  DESHEVELLED  FRINDS YOU HAVE NOT LIVED.COCKROACH INFESTED HUMPIESWITH   RAG AS A  BED SPREAD AND A SPECIAL CORNER FOR PISSING NOW WERE REALLY TALKING ST ROOMS. FORGET THE PALACES IN ANGELES CITY OF THE  DERELECT  LUXURY  BUILDINGS OF  MEXICO CITY.
              SRI WANKA OOOPS I MEAN LANKA IS TH  PLACE TO GO.
              TO QUOTE ROBIN. YOU HAVE NOT LIVED
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

i wana tell my friends about this place but i cant lol

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ Jun. 06 2006,15:09) i wana tell my friends about this place but i cant lol
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

The only reason that I ever go to a short time room is to experience the excitement of using those doctor's examining tables. It is really exciting to fuck a girl or a ladyboy with their feet in the stirups spreading their pussy or their buttholes wide open.

Comment

(flassitor @ Jun. 08 2006,05:42) The only reason that I ever go to a short time room is to experience the excitement of using those doctor's examining tables. It is really exciting to fuck a girl or a ladyboy with their feet in the stirups spreading their pussy or their buttholes wide open.
                      ok pal

Comment

even stinky lbs need love too.
                        and by god rob is the man to give it to em.
                        This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
                        Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
                        Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
                        And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
                        FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

(relpax @ Jun. 08 2006,18:12) even stinky lbs need love too.  
                          They are soooooooo not smelly

Comment

(relpax @ Jun. 08 2006,12:12) even stinky lbs need love too.  
                            I don't know. I think Robin and Donny the Flash could destroy the entire BKK ladyboy population given enough time.

As far as "The Walk of Shame" is concerned, I was a little self-conscious the first time I took a LB back to my room in BKK. Once I discovered that no one in the hotel cared, that feeling quickly passed.

Not once in 30 days did I experience any sign of prejudice from any Thai in a hotel, restaurant, shopping mall, etc. In fact on several occasions, taxi drivers commented to the girl in Thai how beautiful and passable she was. All designed, of course, to get a bigger tip and it worked.
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Most of the time its not the thais that people are that worried or bothered by

Comment

(relpax @ Jun. 08 2006,12:12) even stinky lbs need love too.  
                                I would have to say in my "limited" experience LB's in the LOS are the cleanest I have ever come across, for the most part, they seem to have virtually no genital / body odor at all, amazing, I have to take my hat off to them. The last western women hippo I went down on I nearly   . She smelt & tasted like an old shit house door in Billingsgate fish market! I knew there was a reason i don't like "hippo's". However i did soldier on keeping it up for queen country, in this case with a shed load of help from Pfizer, then the bitch refused to give me a blow job, said she wasn't that type of girl, this was a one night stand, get real love. Another fine example of how hippo's operate.

Bye the way, normally once you have reached the point where you realize they could do with a few evening classes on personal hygeine, you may have already paid, in my mind i'm not wasting my hard earnt coin, so come what may I am getting my moneys  worth!
                                Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
                                X