Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ure rite about the hygeine...ive gone down on some chicks whos fannnys smell like rotting wounds but as u said pal, u got keep going for queen and country
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(rob69in @ Jun. 05 2006,17:22) I couldn't decide whether the pain of 9" getting rammed well & truly to the hilt over & over again in my rear, was actually worse than bare skin being held down onto a concrete floor in the nearly pitch black, sticking of puke, shit, & dead rotting flesh.
      This sounds like a prison rape scene.

Comment

(celcius @ Jun. 10 2006,23:09)
        (rob69in @ Jun. 05 2006,17:22) I couldn't decide whether the pain of 9" getting rammed well & truly to the hilt over & over again in my rear, was actually worse than bare skin being held down onto a concrete floor in the nearly pitch black, sticking of puke, shit, & dead rotting flesh.
        This sounds like a prison rape scene.
        Scarily it was all volentary too!!
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

A LB in Amsterdam more a less raped me, she just tryed to shove it in me, when i shouted and said slowly she gave me a dirty look and said "Do you want it or not"

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ Jun. 11 2006,01:05) A LB in Amsterdam more a less raped me, she just tryed to shove it in me, when i shouted and said slowly she gave me a dirty look and said "Do you want it or not"      
            I guess you pays your money and takes your choice..

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jun. 11 2006,07:32)
              (Bit Beefy @ Jun. 11 2006,01:05) A LB in Amsterdam more a less raped me, she just tryed to shove it in me, when i shouted and said slowly she gave me a dirty look and said "Do you want it or not"      
              I guess you pays your money and takes your choice..

I said sorry lol and she pushed my face into a pillow and told me to ease back, after about 10secs of screaming into the pillow it was allllllll rosey lol

Comment

" Les Trios" in the alleyway that links Limaquoi bar with the main rd has a short time room. I think  it cost 200 baht but sometimes if you haggle they will not sting you . Always a few nice ladyboys here.

Really seedy but thats how we like it here.

A lot of the guys here use this place . At xmas time it was packed very night. Benz and Nam must have been fucked stupid by new years day, i dont think either have been seen since. probably took early retirement.

Comment

(Tomcat @ Jun. 11 2006,22:14) Really seedy but thats how we like it here.
                  Speak for yourself!! Never been in one, never will be in one!!
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I would rather do it in style in me hotel awhile
                    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jun. 12 2006,04:00)
                      I've also never set foot in an ST room and vow to do so as long as I live. Of course, I've said that about other things before...
                      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jun. 12 2006,10:00)
                        You gota try it atleast once lol

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Jun. 12 2006,15:57)   I would rather do it in style in me hotel awhile
                          naaaaa u wana be dirty, u gota do it real dirty lol

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Jun. 12 2006,16:26)
                            (katoeylover @ Jun. 12 2006,04:00)
                            I've also never set foot in an ST room and vow to do so as long as I live. Of course, I've said that about other things before...
                            Such as lol

Comment

Working...
                            X