X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboys travelling to the west

Please, anyone out there who has ever had the extreme good fortune of bringing one of your favorite ladyboy friends to a western country, please do tell! Especially the USA or UK.... they seem to be the hardest places of all...... Europe in general is hard, but we do get the occassional story of someone getting into Germany or Holland or France or Switzerland.

I get many letters from customers along these lines, and would like to help them as much as possible and maybe even refer them to this thread if we have any positive responses. I have never tried myself; despite the fact I am in this boring, over-priced country for half the year {USA} and would love to have a cute friend from Thailand or the PI come live with me, I have heard about the seemingly-insurmountable obstacles and have just never bothered trying. Maybe I can learn a thing or 2 here myself and try it next summer!

Thanks guys for any thoughts or tips....

Kui managed to get a visa for a trip to Austria a couple of years ago. It wasn't hard really, but of course you do have to have a reason to go, a reason to come back and money in the bank!

France, Sweden and a couple of continental European states are still quite do-able as is Australia.

The UK is very difficult and the US is impossible.

Any fool trying to move a Thai prostitute to a Western country must have a very low self esteem and be as gullible as fuck! Time to grow up!

It NEVER works out. Ya here me? NEVER!

But don't listen to me - make yourself look stupid in your own time!  

Comment

He said that, not me!!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 12 2006,00:51) Any fool trying to move a Thai prostitute to a Western country must have a very low self esteem and be as gullible as fuck! Time to grow up!
        What does that make the people that sell all their worldly possessions and move halfway across the world for a Thai prostitute?
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

They need passport, a guarantie, insurance, 100000 baht in bank and an invitation from a friend. Thats enough for the most of the countries in Europe.

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Jun. 12 2006,02:28)
            (stogie bear @ Jun. 12 2006,00:51) Any fool trying to move a Thai prostitute to a Western country must have a very low self esteem and be as gullible as fuck! Time to grow up!
            What does that make the people that sell all their worldly possessions and move halfway across the world for a Thai prostitute?  
            That's a good question, but not what this thread is about.

If anyone is stupid enough to sell everything they own and move here to set up with a prostitute I would say that they are in serious need of a kick up the backside!

It's a bloody stupid thing to do!

You know - I have been trying to be nice to these fools and offering them false hope along the way for years now, but now that we have a forum like this, it''s time to tell these fools the truth and stop treating them as normal people who are simply switching jobs or buying a new car etc...

Comment

OK

Comment

For Austria the money required was 100,000 Baht. All the states of the union have their own rules and regulations and in the UK there isn't a hard and fast figure. You simply cannot show up with 800,000 Baht and get a visa! It certainly helps of course!

For more information try the ThaiVisa.com forum or the Ajarn.com forum.

First - if you have money then it's a lot easier, but don't book that flight just yet! The British Embassy will want to know that she has a job to go back to or a business in Thailand that would stop her from outstaying her visa and remaining 'at large' in the UK.

In some circumstances the farang can put up a 'surety.' to guarantee that she'll not be relying on the state for support...

The best way to get into the UK is to have a close gfamily member to write to you and invite you both over. Assuming the girl has a job and this is in her annual vacation time then you'll have a fairly easy go of it. Get the person who invited you to include a cover lketter for the embassy explaining the reason you are inviting them (family reunion etc.)

In the UK embassy in Thailand the girl has to apply on her own. You can't go into the building and hold her hand and walk her through it like you could before.

If you haven't known the girl long or she has no reputable source of income then forget the UK and try Hong Kong! LOL!

Embassies may seem stupid but they get these by the hundreds every week and it's the same old story. the times I have gone to the embassy abd seen the fioghts, arguemnets and tears as people get turned away, told to come back with the impossible to obtain information etc...

But if you are in a long term loving relationship with a ladyboy who has a good job and you both have money in the bank, a reason to return to the LOS then getting a visa is easier.

Good luck... you'll fucking need it!

Comment

Last Year Little Sara who operates out of Jenny Star in Pattaya some how managed to visit the UK for two months with her young farang boyfriend
                  In addition, during her stay with her BF in his parents house...No one else realised she was a Lady Boy.
                  She would give me a call from time to time to tell me how bored she was

Comment

She would give me a call from time to time to tell me how bored she was
                     Required reading for anyone planning to do this!  

Gif only went as far as Hong Kong for a few days. The best thing about the whole trip for her was going on an aeroplane for the first time. Within 3 days she was bored shitless and calling me everyday. She cut her trip short and came home!

Comment

(carman @ Jun. 12 2006,01:34) They need passport, a guarantie, insurance, 100000 baht in bank and an invitation from a friend. Thats enough for the most of the counties in Europe.
                      damn, that doesn't seem like much...... I am surprised more don't go there

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jun. 12 2006,01:10)

He said that, not me!!
                        Yeah he did and thats why we luv him

Comment

hello
                          really not easy at all in france.
                          my "girlfriend" came in france one month during april 2006.
                          plenty of paper to get visa schengen:
                          for me: 1-employment letter
                          2- bank statement
                          3-tax return
                          4-invitation letter explaim your relationship and you would invite "her" to your home
                          5-invitation form get from my city
                          6- evidence to proof your own house.
                          for her:money on account(100 000 bath)
                          employment letter
                          etc...
                          and after you maybe only one month visa schengen.
                          i live in the middle of the france in "the valley of king"
                          she meet my sister and some friends: nobody know she is a ladyboy only my sister notice her voice.
                          i m returning in june and i think a second visa(maybe bigger)is now more easy to get with the same girl...
                          just for the information she use the money i give her for the visa to get operation.
                          good luck if you try

Comment

I have never tried to get a Thai national over to Oz. What I can tell you is that in Brisbane there are Thai ladyboys who advertise in the newpapers there services. I have visited 2 in the last 3 weeks, just getting myself tuned up for July. I tried talking to them and they speak little English and were not interested in meeting me later. Where they worked was in a high end house in the very expensive part of Brisbane and the women who seemed to run the house i visited spoke and looked Spanish. So i guess she was there sponsor some how. For your interest the charge was $275.00 aus per hour each and they were crackers. The girls were of the class of Eye.I guess they are ileagels but who knows. I do hope they are being looked after ok and get to keep some of the money they earn. I tired to tip both girls but they refused.

Comment

(geronimokiwi @ Jun. 12 2006,03:11) just for the information she use the money i give her for the visa to get operation.
                              Hi Geronimowski,

was this her idea , and are you ok with it?

Sorry for being so nosey!!
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                              X