• Show
Clear All

• Gross Turkish Transsexual

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug5hJjXykQ0

"Bulent Ersoy"

You needn't worry
    Definitely not turned on by that.

Comment

Hey, you're not being fair. She's been a well-known TS for 25 years. I don't know when that video was made, but she was more attractive years ago. She's 56 now.
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

gosh people that is a sybol of transsexual empowerment come on she is not a sex figure....
        sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

(post-op lover @ Jun. 06 2006,08:38) Hey, you're not being fair.  She's been a well-known TS for 25 years.  I don't know when that video was made, but she was more attractive years ago.  She's 56 now.
          Not only that...I think she is one off the richest ,TS in the world...
          Attached Files
          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

I think you're right. Others that come to mind are Harisu and... well, nobody else.

Oh yeah, Michael Jackson.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

hey you forgot Dana international from israel who is a celebrity
              Attached Files

Comment

True, but she's faded away, I think. Her supernova hit Eurovision, radiated all the way to the US, and then collapsed into a black hole. I really have no idea why.

Harisu, on the other hand, has been going steadily in Korea, Taiwan, HK, Japan, and elsewhere. Hell, I've even seen guys from Kentucky with her listed as among their favorite singers, on MySpace or something similar. Kentucky?! Damn, there's a state that most of us often forget exists.

Comment

Bulent Ersoy is been around for the last 30-35 years..
                  Attached Files
                  So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Billy, I think after 35 years that Post_OP is waiting for her to get the chop

incher

Comment

(incher @ Jun. 06 2006,23:41)

Billy, I think after 35 years that Post_OP is waiting for her to get the chop

incher
                      Actually, she got the chop in 1981, mon frère.

She's been post-op for longer than the new LBs have been alive.

Comment

dont you know that there was a post-opt in the philippines who used to be a beautiful girl.....until he found out miracles and went back to god and dress back as a man and be as a man and preaching gospels to the people on the charismatic movement.....because he realize that transsexuality was a sin

Comment

(snejana_demientrovska @ Jun. 06 2006,15:49) dont you know that there was a post-opt in the philippines who used to be a beautiful girl.....until he found out miracles and went back to god and dress back as a man and be as a man and preaching gospels to the people on the charismatic movement.....because he realize that transsexuality was a sin
                          KIEV, Ukraine - A man shouting that God would keep him safe was mauled to death by a lioness in the Kiev zoo after he crept into the animal's enclosure, a zoo official said Monday.

€œThe man shouted, €˜God will save me, if he exists,€™ lowered himself by a rope into the enclosure, took his shoes off and went up to the lions,€ the official said.

€œA lioness went straight for him, knocked him down and severed his carotid artery.€

The incident on Sunday evening, when the zoo was packed with visitors, was the first of its kind at the attraction. Lions and tigers are kept in an "animal island" protected by thick concrete blocks.

ain't life grand

Comment

You know snejana;

I liked it better when you were discussing how you like to give oral sex
                            When are you cuming to BKK??

Randyman
                            (see you at Don Muang )
                            ain't life grand

Comment

But the 'Farting on TV' lady following Ersoy was a 'blast' - very cute blonde, (I'd love love to get into her buns!) compared to the 'way-past-it' Ersoy! Ersoy, on the other hand - well, let's just say she stinks, and leave it at that!

Comment

Working...
                              X