X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys and Dolls,

talking from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, Post-Op can CUM and have so much fun of it. However like women they have to experiment many times before they manage to do it and find their favorite position. Like women most of them like to be on the top and thus control their movements...

Diablo Le Grec

Comment

Diablos

good comment. 90% of them they can cum but usually not the first months after the operation. It takes them some time to recover...

Darkest Desire

Comment

(darkestdesire @ Jun. 10 2007,14:45) Diablos

good comment. 90% of them they can cum but usually not the first months after the operation. It takes them some time to recover...

Darkest Desire
        I don't know about that... 90% of GG probably can't even cum unless the mood is right, the partner is right, the music is right, the stars are aligned, etc...

Add to that the opportunities are probably fewer for a post-op to get in on with a guy who is into her and to whom she is attracted.

It's not zero, but I doubt its 90%...

Comment

according to a study published in New Scientist, only 14% of 6000 women surveyed could achieve orgasm during intercourse. When the question about masturbation was asked 34% said they could always achieve orgasm.

I am not sure if darkestdesire is talking about 90% of postops could come at all, or if he means 90% of them could come all the time. Anyway, however it is interpreted, those figures are probably too high, especially when compared to gg's in this New Scientist article.

Spector€™s team asked more than 6000 female twins to fill out a confidential questionnaire about how often they achieved orgasm during intercourse and masturbation. They received 4037 complete replies, which included answers from 683 pairs of non-identical twins and 714 pairs of identical twins. The women€™s ages ranged from 19 to 83, and about 3% were lesbian or bisexual.

Only 14% of the women reported always experiencing orgasm during intercourse. Another 32% of the women reported that they were unable to achieve orgasm more than a quarter of the time, while 16% never achieved it at all. Comparing the results from identical and non-identical twins suggests that 34% of this variation in ability to orgasm during intercourse is genetic.

The idea behind twin studies is that pairs of twins grow up in similar environments. So if identical twins are more similar in some way than non-identical twins, then that similarity must be down to their identical genes rather than the environment.

Unsurprisingly, more women were able to achieve orgasm through masturbation, with 34% saying they could always do so. However, the figure for those who could never achieve it was only slightly lower, at 14%. The analysis suggests that 45% of this variation is genetic

Here is the link:

New Scientist: Genes blamed for fickle female orgasm

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

In my experience with three posties, including one that I bed probably 30+ times on my last trip in fall of '06, I would conclude no. This is from them telling me it wasn't possible, for them at least, and the fact that I never felt it. However, all three mentioned that it was possible for some girls who had the very best doctors. But once again, I would have to see it to believe it. I'm no expert on anatomy and surgery, but anatomically, I'm not quite sure how it would work...
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

DP if you are willing to do a little reading, here is an excellent site that explains things for SRS and the ability of postops to orgasm.

Lynn Conway Sexual Arousal, Lovemaking and Orgasm in Postop TS Women

I am not saying that all postops can have orgasms, but certainly some of them can.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Ive been with 5 posties and every one said I made them cum , they all also said I was handsome man , please dont tell me they were lying
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I have personal experience of two post-op girls and comments relayed to me from a third that I have no doubt are true.

The comments from the third one are that she has never had an orgasm since her SRS.
                  I do know she had problems with an infection after the operation and her husband (yes she got married!) after persuading her to get the SRS did not hang around for long after the op!
                  He is a strange character and I don't personally have any time for him!     She has gone back to live with her family in Issan now.

The other two I have personal experience of and I can say that they both can come.
                  How can I tell?  When they fake(d) it they made all the right moves and noises but there was 'something missing'.

When they do come they both lose control in a way that is hard to describe and I have been physically hurt by them.
                  Both have got very very wet  -  I suspect that it's either pre-seminal fluid or seminal fluid, minus the sperm as both were castrated during their SRS operations.

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

Yes,
                    Mine did
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I know a couple of local Thai lb ,who find it very difficult to come and they still have their cocks,I guess the hormone treatment affects them all very differently.
                      nigel69

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Jun. 11 2007,03:27) In my experience with three posties, including one that I bed probably 30+ times on my last trip in fall of '06, I would conclude no. This is from them telling me it wasn't possible, for them at least
                        Of course this is the case, D_P

If it wasn't, why would there be a poll like this??

Comical..... or should we start 2 other  polls;

Can Men have orgasms?

Can Women have orgasms?

The answer is Obvious, YES

But with these people,  a POLL needs to be taken?? Why?

Because the answer is obvious here as well of course;  NO

gimme a break and lay this absurd question to rest once and for all, a  fake doctor in some shithole hospital in a crappy 3rd world country can't create orgasms for 2000 bucks, only nature can; some quack can NOT do in 2 days something which has taken nature 2 million years to perfect, sorry I just can't buy that.......the LB's who say they can do it are wishful thinking only, too bad for them really but it was their choice so fuck 'em .... but not literally, do that with real women if you want a vagina that can cum.

sheeeesh, hasn't this question been answered ad nauseum already??
                        Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                        -Dennis Miller

Comment

(jimslim @ Jun. 11 2007,03:51) Ive been with 5 posties and every one said I made them cum , they all also said I was handsome man , please dont tell me they were lying

so funny, Jim!! and realistic to say the least, and should make anyone who voted yes or even maybe re-cast their vote, realzing that they have been played by someone telling 'em what they want to hear.

A  'cut' ladyboy telling her date she just got off or making some weird gurgling noises and saying "ooohhh"  and  "aaaahhhh" is the same trick that has been played on falangs since  the Vietnam war and discussed over and over in Private Dancer; these people tell us what we want to hear!!

don't feel bad you guys who have been fooled by posties, they are just playing you same as they play us for shopping trips and support money and other stupid crap by saying "you hansum man"  or "no, really, I DO like fat guys who are 50 years old and have hairy backs" .....  Just please, to paraphrase Roger Daltry... {Don't} Be Fooled Again!
                          -Dennis Miller

Comment

I would have voted but there is no "Who gives a shit if they cum" category....

So I wander in G-Spot last evening because I hear that there are a few hot posties dancing among the GG's...

And sure enough there is one very hot girl on duty...she is easy to spot cause she is the only girl on stage who can dance...so I flirt a bit and call her over...buy her a drink and chat...I discover her name is Natalie and she is a college grad and works part-time during the day as an accountant...very bright girl...very good English...

The converstion turns to my visits to NEP and why she has never seen me in her bar before...I hedge it a bit but finally confess that I visit the bars with the "other" type of girls...To which she replies..."You gay man. Only gay man likes ladyboys." And then she leaves...

I don't care if she ever cums...
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Jun. 11 2007,10:21) I would have voted but there is no "Who gives a shit if they cum" category....

I don't care if she ever cums...
                              good story Kahuna...... and if it makes you feel any better the little bee-otch never will and goes home nightly and either does Ice, Yabaa or Xanax and cries into her pillow and wishes she had her dick back.
                              -Dennis Miller

Comment

Thanks but I feel Ok...just went downstairs to Obsessions for a cure...

As Ozzie says when he sees a beautiful GG...She's just 6 inches short of being a perfect girl...

This can also apply to some posties...
                                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X