Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(kahuna @ Jun. 11 2007,20:52) As Ozzie says when he sees a beautiful GG...She's just 6 inches short of being a perfect girl...
    Actually although I would like to take credit for this line it was in fact told to me by another Aussie mate of mine.

Comment

I voted "some can ~ some can't" purely cos I don't know but then I don't really care as long as they make me cum! After all it is my baht they are earning! Cynical? Probably, but I'm in that sort of mood today!
      ATM for rent!

Comment

I think it's a bit ridiculous to say they cannot cum. So many have told me they have. So many medical sites and books say they can. I've been with posties who said they 'came' during our sex, and I do believe it, although there wasn't a gush of semen, all other factors were there. Several posties told me they cum more now than before SRS, as postop_girl noted. So for me this is a fact. I have a hard time believing every postop girl in the world is lying, every book is wrong, and every medical site wrong.

As for the % who can, who knows? However, I would venture a guess that the % is growing as medical procedures improve. For every girl I've asked who has been to a top Thai doctor, the answer has been 'absolutely, yes, can cum'.

Comment

This was an old post that was inactive for a year, but Diablo80 revived it with his post.

Emotions can trump fact and logic so no matter what is discussed, written or testified to, those feelings will not change unless there is a change of perspective from within.

Anyway, for those with an open mind, there is plenty of information available for you to make your own informed decision.

As for me, I know some postops can come, and some can't as I have had encounters with postops like Road Runner has posted.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(kahuna @ Jun. 11 2007,12:21) To which she replies..."You gay man.  Only gay man likes ladyboys." And then she leaves...
            hasn't she heard about the gay continuum?
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

Some Can, Some Can't and Some Lie  
              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

(kahuna @ Jun. 11 2007,10:21) To which she replies..."You gay man. Only gay man likes ladyboys." And then she leaves...
                  Sounds like someone is jealous of the ladyboys!
                  I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I could come and its much more better than before my sex change!
                    Julia
                    sex change - a thing that makes life better!

Comment

postop_girl, thanks for sharing again! Good to hear the perspective from someone who can give direct personal experience on this!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

If you have the time energy and desire you probly can make a post-op cum.

Comment

Working...
                        X