X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can posties cum?

Here's your chance to offer your opinion or educated guess about an important issue facing us today!

Can those shark-eyed bitches get off or are they just putting us on?

Do they have orgasms or has the butchery taken it's tragic toll?

Have any of you seen it happen - or thought you had seen it happen? Was she faking it or did she really throw back her hair and grunt like a strumpet on acid?

Well - Gif can - I know it to be a fact! So I put "Some can and some can't."

This is an educated guess and I am not an authority on this... but you don't have to be an expert to have an opinion...

What do YOU guys think?
    No, none of them can.
    0%
    I doubt it.
    0%
    I have absolutely no idea.
    0%
    It's possible, but then again...
    0%
    Some can, some can't'
    100.00%
    Of course they all can'
    0%

Well - so far EVERYONE who has voted agrees with me!
    Attached Files

Comment

Perhaps it is cheap philosphy, but you could say that "you cannot have your cake, and eat it".

Those hormones that so deliciously metamorphe femboys into full ladyboys, many times take their toll out of the cummming power of some girls... just too bad... ¡But some of them even have their goods chopped !!!! I feel sooooo sorry for their mistake

Actually, I HOPE that they DO cumm somehow...

Fortunately, nature is wise & life opens its own path. The fact is, that as pleasure is essential part of living, many times people that have their erogenous zones severed, have had the luck that their body sort of accomodates, and *erotisize* a new area, in search of releiving the drive for sex. But the same, fast and mind blowing BG O....never again...

My best wishes to those who decided too fast

Comment

I voted for some can and some can't!

There is no reason why a postop lb who has had good surgery and followed up on proper care should not be able to have orgasms!

There have been comments that postop lbs are not being dishonest but simply delusional when they claim to be able to orgasm. This is a presumptuous statement as we cannot determine if they are delusional or not. How we can make a judgement that they are delusional because they say they can orgasm is a major leap in reasoning.

Severed limbs have been reattached and sensation can be restored if the doctor took the time to reattach the nerves. If you read about the latest procedures for SRS, the preferred technique is to dissect out the nerves that are in the glans of the penis and use them to form a sensate clitoris. So then if the surgeon is good, and postop care is properly done - why shouldn't there be sensation?

There have been some comments about the morality of featuring postop lbs on the site. If I am not mistaken, Minerva correctly pointed out this is called AsianTS, not Asian ladyboy or shemale. Postop lbs are part of the Asian TS mix. Just like femboys, ladyboys, amazons, tall, muscular, etc.

I have seen postings that "If it makes my dick hard, it must be good!", so who is to say that it is wrong to be attracted to postop lbs, when being attracted to lbs is hardly "normal" in the first place? POL has commented on this a few times. We do not say that it is immoral to prefer preops, yet comments have been made to infer people who prefer postops are immoral.

So then we are all pervs!

Getting heated and emotional will not solve the problems that cause lbs to have SRS for the wrong reasons. The only way to change it is to have the gov't change and ENFORCE regulations similiar to what is in the west. Counselling, waiting period, etc. I think you know the answer to how likely that will be. Banning postops from the site is going to solve the problem?

I do agree that an lb should never be pressured to have SRS, it must be her choice.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

i believe some of them can some of them cant...it just depends on how the doctors did it....cause i think SRS is a sensitive process that even small mistake can end up into a bad results physically, sensationally, and emotionally.....and yes it can only be perfect from the first time a ladyboys have it done......physically it can be fixed if she wants to fix the labia the tightness but fixing it on the second time trying to get more sensation...wanting it cum i think it would be impossible cause some nerves and tissue are already taken out...from the first operation it is done
          sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

For what I've seen and experienced, more or less all POPs can get some form sexual of excitement and orgasm.
            In some cases quite mild and in others rather enthusiastically..and of course depends upon the partner and other factors.
            Cumming...some yes and some not I should say, from the "top" of my rather limited experience on the subject.
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I think that most can, but as has been said already, depends alot on post-surgical care.

I also believe that full climax is part mental as well as physical and all this adds to the equation.
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Some can, some can't. Mainly due to bad surgery. Experienced both, although the latter was the majority.....

MK
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Geez SB I thought ya meant posties as in folks that post here..  

I was about to say, sure I can Cum Some  
                  You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Just in response to RxPharm...

Several people have thrown out lots of straw-man arguments that are not at all what anyone is trying to represent. I can't defend a hollow straw-mn argument that I was never making. You are either hyper-vigilantly defending by employing fraud, or you simply did not read my posts in particular.

For the most part, I couldn't care if someone is a freak on a leash, and gets off on all kinds of crazy unnatural stuff.

My concern is (1) for the girl who makes a mistake and regrests it. (2) Unscrupulous men who convince them to have the surgery, men who will not be there years later. (3) the moral implications of supporting something that you personally disagree with.

Number 3 is really the issues at hand. This is not my site, so it's not really my issues to consider, I just brought i up to JaiDee because I wondered if he had considered it that way.

If I ran a store, I would not sell cigarettes. That's me, personally. I know I can't stop people from smoking, nor am I casting any aspersions on them as to what type of people they are or their moral fiber.

I simply would not provide a forum, or contribute to the economic reward of something I was personally against.
                    That is the simple matter.

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Jun. 13 2006,06:28) Geez SB I thought ya meant posties as in folks that post here..

I was about to say, sure I can Cum Some
                      On a high postie or J-idol diet, I cum tsunami.

On a low diet of postie protein, I'm pretty much I have to say, most of the threads here just don't do it for me. Like cricket threads of yore: Dimples and braces? Panty bulge?

Oh, as for posties cuming, I have to admit I've been a bad boy and never gave much of a damn. I remember one cutie, when I asked how I could please her, responded "give me more money". God I love her honesty. Too rich for my blood, though. She was studying to be a nurse or chemist. We talked physiology. It's almost embarrassing to have a hard-on in front of a postie who's talking to you about blood pressure - it's so clinical.

Well, the closest I've had to a LB cuming was when I had a nice menage a trois with 2 posties, and I was stroking one. She seemed pretty damned ready to let it all go, but then I finished and I kind of forget what I did with her. I was so young and naive, I guess. She's still a friend, though. I'm good with my fingers.
                      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

My experiance on this is limited, as i have  had  very few posties.  all of them  could.not  cummm.
                        The  problem in the east is they  get  very little counceling  about what there  about to do. Asia is about  money so if some  ladyboy walks up  to doctor  noi and say" i want be  girl " , dr  noi talkes the money and hacks  her cock of. (better than in india where they do it to them selfs.)I guess it  could be possible for a  post op to be  able to cum, if the cutter is  very skilled and   is not suffering  from a hang over  while operating. I doubt  there are any reprocussions  for  operatios that  go wrong,  and lets  face it  once its  gone its  gone..
                         The   best thing that could  happen is   councelling before the operation so the dr and  patient  know what  is  going to happen/
                         cheers donnnnnny.
                        yuk
                        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Posties can cum as well as get pregnant

Comment

I´am a postie and i could better cum than before my SRS!!!
                            Julia
                            sex change - a thing that makes life better!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 12 2006,20:31) Well - Gif can - I know it to be a fact! So I put "Some can and some can't."
                               same same. I know someone who can too
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                              X