X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What order is best...

Here is a list of the following parts of a ladyboy...

Face, Legs, Breasts, Cock, Ass, Tummy!

There are six parts - so which order of importance would you put them in?

1 - Face
    2 - Legs
    3 - Breasts
    4 - Cock
    5 - Tummy
    6 - Ass

Face is always number one for me... smile, teeth, lips, eyes... not too much make up, good bone structure, feminine prettiness...

1. Face
    2. Breasts
    3. Legs
    4. Ass
    5. Stomach

It is the face which separates the passable from the femboys and drag queens IMHO. Musculur, linebacker type ladyboys will appeal to guys that like the boy part of the ladyboy and guys that like giant cocks are also ones who prefer the boy part of the ladyboy. One of the reasons why I dont prefer a LB with ripped abs is that it looks too masculine. I like ladyboys who look like the same type of women I am attracted too. Giant fake tits are not a requirement but hormone tits are a must.
    brock landers

Comment

(brocklanders @ Jun. 14 2006,06:28) guys that like giant cocks are also ones who prefer the boy part of the ladyboy.  
      You have spoken to all the guys who like this sort of lady boy and they have told you that  

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 14 2006,05:35) Here is a list of the following parts of a ladyboy...

1 - Face
        2 - Legs
        3 - Breasts
        4 - Cock
        5 - Tummy
        6 - Ass

Face is always number one for me... smile, teeth, lips, eyes... not too much make up, good bone structure, feminine prettiness...
        1 - Face
        2 - Breasts
        3 - Tummy
        4 - Cock
        5 - Ass
        6 - Legs

I'm a top to bottom guy....

Like you Stogie, I'm immediately drawn to the face.... the eyes first, then the smile. If those two things don't get my attention it doesn't matter what the rest of her body looks like. Another part of the face that really grabs my attention is the lady's hair... I love long, flowing hair... short hair looks nice on some, but I mainly lean towards longer hair.

Breasts are the next important feature to me... and I like natural. Oversized, badly formed breasts are a definite turnoff to me.

The rest of the list is pretty much self explanatory.... a nicely toned tummy, firm cock, tight balls rather than loosely hanging balls, well proportioned ass, long & slender legs....

Damn I gotta stop! lol!!!

Comment

(Winston @ Jun. 14 2006,07:33)
          (brocklanders @ Jun. 14 2006,06:28) guys that like giant cocks are also ones who prefer the boy part of the ladyboy.  
          You have spoken to all the guys who like this sort of lady boy and they have told you that  
          Brocklanders asked half of them and I asked the rest.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 13 2006,23:35) Here is a list of the following parts of a ladyboy...

1 - Face
            2 - Legs
            3 - Breasts
            4 - Cock
            5 - Tummy
            6 - Ass

The first thing that captured me with my my g/f was her   'enchanting smile" and her natural beauty.
            In fact she's perfect in every way with a great personality and good sense of humour  

But my choice in order would be

1- face
            2-ass
            3-tummy
            4-legs
            5-breasts
            6-genital area

Dave...
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

1 - Face
              2 - Cock
              3 - Legs
              4 - Tummy
              5 - Breasts
              6 - Ass

The feminazis would not like u objectifying women Mr Stogie Bear!

Comment

A ladyboys face is the most endearing part of the anatomy..I am partial to a beautiful ass so I would place her ass second. Her legs third. When making love there is nothing more enticing than her wrapping her legs around you. My girl has small but hormonal breasts (they are wonderful). So breasts are fourth. Tummy and cock can be in either order. My girl has a smal but very pretty cock. So here is my order. 1: face, 2: Ass, 3: legs, 4: Breasts, 5: Tummy and Cock (Tied)

Comment

1-face
                  2-tummy
                  3-ass
                  4-breasts
                  5-legs
                  6-cock

Comment

1. Face
                    2. Ass
                    3. Tummy
                    4. Legs
                    5. Breasts
                    6. Cock

I'm a face guy too. Lips and smile are first on my list.
                    Small feminine body and a cute ass. Cute asses are very important to me.

I prefer hormone breasts, but small implants are also ok.

As long as the remaining parts work, I'm happy...........

And if they actually have rhythm and can dance, i"m hooked.....
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

my own favorite 'six parts of a ladyboy':

1. always wants 'to go with you' and make you happy (sexy, welcoming smile)
                      2. impeccable cleanliness and pride in her grooming (clean-shaven little ass)
                      3. loves sex as much as you do -- sometimes more  (hard cock)
                      4. willing to try anything -- and help you both enjoy it (six-pack abs w/pierced belly button)
                      5. will take your phone call at 4 a.m. and be there in 20 minutes  (strong, yet silky-smooth legs)
                      6. tells you she loves you and means it -- even if it's true the more you pay her, the more she means it  (hard, responsive nipples on whatever-sized breasts)

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 14 2006,09:55)
                        (Winston @ Jun. 14 2006,07:33)
                        Brocklanders asked half of them and I asked the rest.  
                        Exactly there goes brocklanders speaking for everyone again.

1. Face (I am a teeth man also)
                        2. Ass
                        3. Breasts (In proportion to body size so hormone ones are OK)
                        4. Cock.
                        5. Tummy.
                        6. Legs

Comment

1. Face and smile
                          2. Personality and humour

and the rest well i suppose I will discover that later

Comment

The feminazis would not like u objectifying women Mr Stogie Bear!

There is nothing about me that the feminists would find attractive! I'm a real man and I get my hair cut at the barbers not some fancy fucking salon. Anything 'fat free' or organic is for poofs and women are genetically designed to suck my dick.

Comment

Call me a romantic, but I'm missing the "heart" here!
                              I mean this is an ideal world what we're talking of, right? So if I can "build" my ideal LB it'd be:

1. Heart
                              2. Face - totally with you here Stog: "... smile, teeth, lips, eyes..."
                              3. Legs&Feet - sorry, I have this fetish
                              4. Cock (fully functional only!!!) - sorry I have this fetish as well.....
                              5. Ass - if sexy feet are attatched to stunning legs that end with a perfect ass then we have an ideal world!!!

MK
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
                              X