Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, Wethair is back!! cool man....check the Eye thread in the Picture Post forum

Nancy got the tits 2 days after her photo shoot as Oz suggested.....we have to wait another few weeks before we get new galleries of this TS superstar, her new tits are still healing.

I am with MK....what was wrong with "before"??

Comment

if Nancy have tits asiants must make a new video and picture, becouse many members waiting for that.....
      it is real ....., yes or not guys..... ?

Comment

Oh, it's real....... no photoshop could make that up

For sure, when she is ready and healed we will get her back in the studio....we have made the mistake of working with girls too soon after their surgery and there is no way we will make that mistake with this one.

Comment

Has one of the most masculine faces on this site and definately needs a nose job...but Im picky

I have a feeling that a majority of guys on this site would rather have a large cock and rank face than a hot face and small/useless cock. What else would explain the popularity of Lisa and Nancy.
          brock landers

Comment

Agree... it's probably true, but not me. I can splash over a pretty face far quicker than the knob!

Face, legs, breasts, tummy, cock... in that order for me!

Comment

Great idea for a thread....

Comment

(brocklanders @ Jun. 14 2006,04:38) I have a feeling that a majority of guys on this site would rather have a large cock and rank face than a hot face and small/useless cock.    What else would explain the popularity of Lisa and Nancy.
                I see Brock is still keeping it real!

The cutest girls are often-times limp dickers; Toiy, Ice, Nut, Beer...... the list is endless

Unfortunately that is also exactly MY TYPE! I don't care about the cock size at all, 3 inches or 9 I don't give a shit, I want to see a cute face and small body. But ya, sometimes they can't get it or up don't want to in any case. Kinda sucks, really

Comment

Chompoo is the ultimate example of a hot face and tiny dick. I would imagine it would be frustrating to prefer passable ladyboys as most are on hormones and dont have functional cocks. But for guys like me who think cocks are a nuisance, the small, feminine hotties with useless cocks are heaven. The last thing I want is to do an LB doggie and have that anteater trunk flapping back and forth and hitting me in the leg.
                  brock landers

Comment

(brocklanders @ Jun. 14 2006,04:38) Has one of the most masculine faces on this site and definately needs a nose job...but Im picky

I have a feeling that a majority of guys on this site would rather have a large cock and rank face than a hot face and small/useless cock.    What else would explain the popularity of Lisa and Nancy.
                    For some (maybe most) that might be true, but not for me. As I said in another thread, I'm a top to bottom kind of guy.

I was drawn to Nancy's face long before I even saw her cock... not to say that I don't like what she has, because I definitely do! but she captured me with that face of hers first.

I was completed satisfied with her lack of boobage (if that's a word), however I look forward to seeing Nancy's new look...

Comment

interesting thread this. some of the biggest super stars mint ming nancy etc have big cocks. to me this says that shemales with big cocks are popular
                      i do i do i do one mans meat is another mans plesure
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

who can make a skets of Nancy with tits ....? before it is come true ..... .... ..... ? do... that ...

Comment

Working...
                        X