X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss international 2004

the girl on the right won the Miss International Queen contest in Pattaya 2 months ago; her name is Boi and she also won the Miss Tiffany 2004 contest. Miss India was runner-up although Snick {who took these pics} says it was rigged.

in Thailand? shocking!
    Attached Files

well, at least there is ONE good-looking ladyboy in India! here is proof {kind of LOL}

Comment

ooopps.... the pic didn't go up.....here it is.....
      Attached Files

Comment

but she's not really from India--try Singapore.

I don't believe it was rigged...Miss India's answer to the question was terrible.

Comment

I rely on my Ladyboy informatant network, and we all know they never lie

p.s. You are correct, she is from Singapore - but enetered as Mrs. India
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

But, presumably she is ethnic Indian? There is a big Indian population in Singapore.

Comment

her answer was terrible?
              ok how about i ask you a question in a foriegn language, without translation an see how good your answer is?

why is it that it got translated for the thai girl?

Comment

I was at the contest too, and the questions were translated, as were the replies of the contestants. Jtatis is correct that Miss India's reply was not as good as Miss Thailand's or Miss Philippines.

I spoke with one of the pagent organizers and she told me the voting was split, 7 for Thailand and 5 for India - so it was close and yes the final decision did have a lot to do with the answer to the final question.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I was there also and wanted the cute Philippina in the brown dress but she didn't even come in the top 10. The cute Japanese girl in the pink dress was one of my favs also, but she went no where.

even before the show we were saying how Boi would probably win; no great surprise when she got the trophy.

did ya' know she had her balls removed last year so she could be more feminine and never cum again? always a great move

Comment

Originally posted by
                    and never cum again?
                    sounds fun, where do i sign up.....NOT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Dec. 28 2004,08:32)
                      I was there also and wanted the cute Philippina in the brown dress but she didn't even come in the top 10. The cute Japanese girl in the pink dress was one of my favs also, but she went no where.

even before the show we were saying how  Boi would probably win;  no great surprise when she got the trophy.

did ya' know she had  her balls removed last year so she could be more feminine and never cum again?  always a great move      
                      Japanese? Someone say Japanese??? Do tell!

Any more pics from this event? It seems like it was an ATS special event, with several of you there...

Do you know Boi? Any more pics of her? I think Chari is into this kind of girl.

Wow!!!
                      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Would love to see pics of the comp in general, and see a range of the girls competing.

Comment

Originally posted by (wisetraveller @ Dec. 29 2004,07:50)
                          Would love to see pics of the comp in general, and see a range of the girls competing.
                          Yes, lets see some more pics. Does the pagent have a web site? Can we get the link?

p.s., Ms. India was hot! Love the darker skin.
                          Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Okay, link for the contest site.  Has a few nice photos.

Miss International Queen

Enjoy!

Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread

Comment

Bumping this thread up as Nong Poy seems quite popular in the Picture Post forum!

Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X