X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money talks always

One thing I've learnt thru experience in Thailand that money is always number 1 and that is the best way to play it. Getting involved with girls is simply a waste of time and emotion and whilst I treat everyone I'm with like a friend I also know there is never a point taking things further. When I leave Thailand to go home I leave with loads of good memories and then I have the fun of looking forward to the next trip.
    I never forget that the girls are working and whilst I never overpay I never underpay and so far I believe I've been with some top girls and when I asked them what they wanted I was pleasantly surprised and maybe it's because it is low season and quiet ?
    Last night I had a sort of meeting planned with Rita from Obsessions but I said it would be later on in the evening as a pal turned up and wanted a few ales with me first. So we went round the normal bars in Nana for a while and they were quieter than the ladyboy bars, I didn't feel any attraction for the girls there and I was glad to get away and go into Casanova.
    Again it was very quiet and the girls know I don't like being mobbed and just let me pick who I want to be with. Talisha came over and wanted to fuck me again and said she and Kiki were both horny and wanted to double team me but I bottled it and said maybe later. I thought I'd go down to Obsession and see Rita and of course when I got there she was already barfined and gone, it was no problem to me as that is the way it goes and the saying is 'You never lose your girl in Thailand only your turn' and I knew I'd hook up with her sooner or later and funny enough it was a lot sooner. I was chatting to a few cuties in Obsession but none really caught my eye so I went outside and called Linda who I spoke to earlier, she said she'd come round about 2am so I went across to the Nana Disco and there i bumped into Rita. She had just finished with her customer and I bought her a drink, she wanted to go with me but I'd already arranged with Linda so I told Rita another time.
    Linda turned up and was a lot, lot bigger than I imagined and she was big in all ways    , but she was a great girl and we had a great time and she really likes to be in charge .
    Things are going well so far and whilst it is quiet everywhere , it's good to be here now as the choice is unbelievable.

Tonio

You have hit ithe nail on the head there although not everyone is the same!

I have a couple of different stories to tell........

My first trip to Thailand I was in Ao Patong and hit it off with a GG. Had a great time with her and so took her along with me to Ko Phi Phi for a few days. treated her like a princess, paid for everything, bought her whole new wardrobe to wear as she had nothing packed. Of course we had arranged a price for this but me being green as hell thought she would drop the amount when it came time to leave! Oh no, she wanted what we had agreed so I paid it.

Have to say I was a bit upset but really really liked her! Anyway the emails started coming and we spoke on the phone a few times. She told me her bar had closed for low season and she was going home to Udon Thani. As i'd offered to help her out could I send her some money. foolishly I did. I sent her 5000 TB (god im generous) Was she happy? well perhaps..so happy she said that it wasnt enough and could I send her 20,000 because it's not a lot for me!!! Jesus!
    Well alarm bells were ringing. "biting the hand that feeds you" sprang to mind so that was that. Since then yeh ill treat all the girls that im with as my g/f but thats it. As Rod said they are in the business of manipulating men and they are damn good at it!.

Last november I met a lovely little thing in Kings Garden and saw her for a couple of nights. One day while having a quickie (beer) in Kings Corner I clocked this fit little mover with huge boobs so I found out her bar number and made a mental note to visit her soon, back to Kings Garden to see Wi. She was in the VIP area with some fat german bloke (no offence guys) who was pawing her. Anyway I told myself its her job and I was in his shoes the night before. The bar closed and I met Wi, took her to my hotel and promised to see her the next night.

As promised I went to see her and she told me that she was going with the german from the night before and that she would meet me outside after closing. Ok so I was pissed! off to Kings Corner to see number 95! and boy what a fun little darling she was! talked about short time etc and it just seemed too much money so I just ad some drinks with her and thought about meeting Wi later. out of curiosity I asked if she had been to Phuket b4 and if she would like to go there with me for 2 weeks. She hadn't and she would although of course it would cost me! 7000 for 2 weeks barfines and 28,000 for her (14 nights) seemed a lot to me along with return flight and all her food etc etc so I said no. I thought she was real friendly but obviously out to earn her money.

When I finished my drink and went to leave she made crying gestures which I thought was amusing! Anyway she then said she wanted some food so she went and cashed her ladydrinks and got changed, she was coming with me for no barfine....... we went over the road and had some food, one of the yellow jacketed hostesses came over who spoke good english. we had some discussion about prices as apparently she really wanted to go with me. She then wrote something on a napkin and handed it over. 5000. yep 5000...for 2 weeks! I couldnt believe it. I paid her barfine, had a drink after closing with the mamasan and she said good bye to all her friends. off we went to my Hotel. walking down Surawong and Lo and behold who did I see across the street...Wi from Kings Garden. Panic struck me and I slowed down the pace, No good Wi saw us and called my name. god I deserved an Oscar for showing my surprise and hiding my panic!!!! anyway I like to think im pretty level headed and a bit of a ladies man but these too had me speechless. I felt an utter bastard. they were talking about where they worked etc and I had to decide between them both.
    Whenever guilt hits me like this I seem to empty my pockets so I handed Wi some money and was gone. All I could think about was the tears welling in her eyes so I kept telling myself..what about the fat german!

Number 95 spent the night with me and promised to return in the morning with her things. I paid her nothing and she left. She was actually late coming to the hotel and I thought she wouldnt be coming. Not so bad as I didnt pay her for the night but the 7000 Kings Corner barfines really stung me!

She arrived with her little bag and a big smile. We went to Phuket and had a great time. back in bangkok, she was calling me constantly and turning up at my Hotel.

Falling in love?? maybe....

My last night in BK. I went to see Wi who now has a new nickname for me. 'Airport' seems butterfly or helicopter aren't severe enough!! were still friends.

Back to KC to say goodbye to 95. I was with a friend so trying to play it cool and act like I wasn't gutted. Time to leave and she was crying. This wasn't for the cameras boys and girls she was crying and it devastated me. The Lump in my throat was nearly filling the room. I gave her a kiss and was gone.

It's not always about Money.
    Yes there are some ruthless girls who will manipulate you and extract from you. And there are also lovely people who have feelings like the rest of us. This is something I always try to remember and I lay my cards on the table for them str8 away. Keep an open mind. Keep in control. Be polite and have fun!

One Night in bangkok......

Comment

Working...
    X