X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny

Off to Phuket in two weeks , anybody know if Manny is still around soi bangla?

thanks guys.......

marky

If ANYONE knows Jon will know! I think she is hot as well-dont spoil her for me LOL!!!

Comment

last I knew  Manny was on  Soi bangla  every night of the week, and that was in   May. I had heard that she was trying to go to Germany but never heard if she got her visa.

try this;   [email protected]  and 07-267-6318

have fun in the greatest place on earth!

Jon

Comment

thanks for the phone no Jon, i called Manny tonight and cannot believe what she told me .
        She said she was not same as before and had been to Europe.
        Are you ready for this and sitting down you real SHEMALE lovers out there .....Manny told me she is now a Post Op , definitely no laughing matter guys and i hope Manny is joking with me but this is real bad news but we wish her all the best.....

marky..

Comment

Comment

8-->
            Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 13 2003,08[img
            http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]8)]
            Please tell me, what is so fucking funny about it?      

Comment

she didn't get cut.....that clown stogie is just having fun at your expense, Lefty.......she still has her dick and it's a massive one at that.

Jon

Comment

Hello Jon/Stogie,

I'm not sure that constitutes fun

RR
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

Good luck to Mandy in what ever she chooses .
                  She is one of the most beautiful people that
                  I have ever seen and I hope that I can meet
                  her someday .

Comment

sorry, but it's true....she told me over the phone last week. she is still recuperating - no sex for a month or something like that.....i've been with her several times and always enjoyed. it was bad news for me, but she seems happy -

Comment

It's true, she told me today that she did in fact
                      get the ultimate operation . She said that everything
                      went very well and she is happy . Good luck to her...

Comment

Interesting post today.
                        The other day I emailed Manny to say hello and that I would be in Phuket next week. She wrote back and gave me her number to call.
                        I thought she looks fantastic.
                        Then last night reading in the form "am I gay" someone mentioned that Manny was now a post op.
                        I love girls and ladyboys too but not at all into post ops. Needless to say I was disapointed. So who really knows for sure? Her hair dresser?

Comment

Originally posted by (Lefty @ Sep. 14 2003,11:36)
                          Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 13 2003,08[img
                          http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img])]<!--emo&
                          Please tell me, what is so fucking funny about it?      
                          Lefty I was really looking forward to your reaction to this!!! and you didn't let me down!

Comment

Any way - whats wrong with post ops?

Thaipan ducking fast buttoning up his kevlar and pulling on a hard hat!

Comment

Originally posted by (Thaipan @ Sep. 24 2003,07:51)
                              Any way - whats wrong with post ops?

Thaipan ducking fast buttoning up his kevlar and pulling on a hard hat!  
                              Nothing wrong if that is where one's attraction lies...for some reason. BUT, if a guy likes pussy, why not just go for the real thing?
                              The way I look at it, and I wish all ladyboys would see it this way: First of all, the men who love ladyboys and prefer them above all else, 90+% strongly prefer pre-ops, IMO.

Men who prefer GGs only and are turned off by the idea of sex with a ladyboy, which IMO would be most farang pct wise who travel to LOS, DO NOT want a ladyboy whether pre or post-op, under any circumstances. So by replacing her lovely cock with a surgically created pussy, she is much less likely to be attractive sexually to the men who prefer ladyboys and still not wanted by straight men (if they know) who want GGs only.

Also, any post-op ladyboy who goes through the surgery with the idea of hooking a straight man, and not telling him she is a ladyboy, is IMO taking a big risk. She could easily end up with some homophobic straight dude, and IF he finds out she is a ladyboy, could be so repulsed and pissed off at the deception that he may beat the shit out of her.

The idea of any of them going thru the surgery with the illusion of increased financial gain sickens me, and it is definitely an illusion, b/c getting SRS is not going to increase their earning power, if they work in any aspect of the sex trade, IMO!

Now, if the one and only reason they endure the surgery, is because since they were a child they felt that the were a female trapped in a male body and this was the culmination of a total transformation that they needed to complete for nothing more than their own self satisfaction, well, then I'd just have to accept it. BUT I cannot imagine having sex with one. I mean intercourse maybe ok, if you didn't have to look too close at that ugly gash that is supposed to look like a real vagina, but when it comes to GGs, i love to eat pussy more than anything and I CANNOT for the life of me imagine ever going down on a post-op ladyboy, IF the gashes I've seen in the post-op galleries are any indication of how awful the surgical pussies look.

However I still feel many of them jump the gun on getting SRS, and a very high pct end up regretting it, whether or not they ever admit it. It would make sense to me if there was a minimum age requirement in Thailand for SRS of 25 years old.
                              This would allow them to grow up a little mentally, and be much more capable of accurately making life altering permanent choices such as SRS. It is often said that Thai girls (and LBs too) in their early 20s are mentally the equivalent of an 11  to 15 year old in 1st world nations, and does anyone think someone that young in our home countries are capable of making a decision like that?
                              But, we know something like an age requirement will never happen, because the Thai surgeons are too stinking money hungry and that could cut too severely into the income needed to support their affluent lifestyle. Slash for cash baby, slash for cash!      

Comment

Working...
                              X