X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like Webcam?

If you guys like to do webcam and haven't found a girl yet that you like, I would highly recommend our cute model and site superstar Nun from Khorat, who until last year was working at the 99 shrimp bar in Pattaya. VERY friendly, cute and can get hard and cum for you..... she works hard at this job and is very good. New photos coming soon, she worked with Leo last week.

Remember this girl?? I sure do

Here is her link, good luck and have fun!!

This is how you can chat and jack-off with Nun live!!
    Attached Files

sweetheart
    Attached Files

Comment

suck it, boy!!
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the heads up JaiDee! I've chatted with her a couple of times now and she's lots of fun.

Comment

They want your life story to register. They don't need all that data. Selling it I would bet.

Comment

It aint free and they want tons of your info as well as my credit card info for a free reg.

Load of crap, sorry
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

hmm, i don't see the word free mentioned anywhere in this thread before you used it, SamplerDoc. Am I missing something? Sure they want tons of into. So does my supermarket. Figure out how to fudge it.

Comment

Her bum is too hairy.

Comment

i went on flirt 4- free the other day just to see what it was all about since ive never done any of these webcam things..so i clicked onto the shemale section figuring it was gonna be like a bunch of puertorican dudes from new york and not the ladyboys i was looking for but to my suprise my mind was absolutely blown when i saw that Benz was on. So i went into the free chat and it was the most retarded thing ever..Benz was just sitting there fully clothed and she kept typing '' no one want go private i am ugly animal i am ugly animal''. I laughed my ass off at that for like 30 minutes. I was tempted with the idea of signing up just to talk to Benz in private but the rates like 5.99 a minute

Comment

(celcius @ Jun. 25 2006,21:30) i went on flirt 4- free the other day just to see what it was all about since ive never done any of these webcam things..so i clicked onto the shemale section figuring it was gonna be like a bunch of puertorican dudes from new york and not the ladyboys i was looking for but to my suprise my mind was absolutely blown when i saw that Benz was on. So i went into the free chat and it was the most retarded thing ever..Benz was just sitting there fully clothed and she kept typing '' no one want go private i am ugly animal i am ugly animal''. I laughed my ass off at that for like 30 minutes. I was tempted with the idea of signing up just to talk to Benz in private but the rates like 5.99 a minute
                    You're a lucky guy. For the last couple of months all I can find on flirt4free is a couple of rough flipper slappers. Gone are the good old days when Lida was there most days (until she left for the UK).

Comment

Sorry, does fuck all for me
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

expensive wanking thats all it is) save money and go real bkk
                        nunny is a nice babe i know her she a friend of bobo right?
                        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Can't seem to get into this webcam thing, seems like a western women scam invention to me. The majority seem to require payment of some description for the time you are on watching them & all you get is sight & sound, no touch, no smell, no passion, no nothing. An ideal scenery for a western women, no effort. minimal outlay, & they profit from it. They didn't have to give out any real sex or even meet the person on the other end. Ideal, minimal effort, & profit financially, didn't have to get there legs open for any real sex, perfect!

Useful I suppose for those with no alternatives, but as Donnnnny says, save your money, don't bother with the scam & go & get the real deal in Asia or Latin America.
                          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

am not much in this webcam stuff n luckily stay in the area .... but the gal is great, exactly my style

Comment

Those are all legit thoughts guys, and I can't say I hit the webcams very often for all of the reasons stated here.  But I don't agree that the cost of visiting BKK or S America can be easily set aside from the savings of not viewing them once or twice a month.  It would take many months of diligent savings to put aside that kind of money if you're only throwing out USD30 - 50 a month.  Yes it would be better to experience these girls in person, no question. But for those of us who don't have the easy option of flying to Asia for sex tourism I think there is something to be said for at least seeing girls like Nunny (and Mint and Lusi) in live video.  If there was no fun at only looking at these girls sites like ats with stills and vid's would be hurting for customers, no?

Comment

Working...
                              X