X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Bangkok right now

Arrived in Bangkok on Saturday and although knackered I was soon out and about in Nana Plaza. I went in Casanova first and was snared by Talisha and she was a hell of a lot bigger than I thought in all ways , anyways when I told her I was still a virgin she dragged me up to the ST place on the top floor where my virginity was soon in tatters. It was great though and so was she, after that I wandered down to Obsession and spent a fair bit of time in there chatting to the girls I recognised off this site and some I didn't, at one stage I was the only customer in there but there was no mob tactics and I enjoyed it in there but felt too tired to try another round.
    Last night I felt fired up and went to Soi Cowboy , I wandred thru past the Honey Bar but it was deserted about 9.30pm probably because it was pissing down so I walked up Cowboy where I saw a ladyboy sitting outside Dundee Bar but she wasn't my type but I went in as they had the football on the TV. I clocked a girl dancing and there was something about her that said she was a ladyboy, she was a cute thing with a great style. She had dreadlocks, pierced nips and a lovely attitude, she thought I'd be angry when she said she had a dick but of course I wasn't and off we went for a quickie. She was a lovely little girl and a right good sort and one on my to do again list.
    After that I was back in Nana and saw the ladyboys outside but none tickled my fancy so I went in Obsession where it was a bit busier than Saturday and after that back to Casanova where I ended up taking Kiki for a ST and I thought that would be the end of it but as I was going home I had a call from Natalie who I had spoke to in the afternoon and she wanted to come and see me.
    She came round to my place and was every bit as nice and good in the bedroom as everyone says and by the time she went my legs had turned to jelly. So in two days my arse virginity has been well and truly shafted so to speak but it has been a great time so far and hopefully it will continue like this.

A Bangkok, what a wonderful place to be! Only 11 days till I get there !

Comment

hey....great Job Tonio.......you landed a few of the hottest ladyboys in BKK on your first, umm, "stab"! nice job. keep it up while you are there and keep typing out these awesome trip reports on that awesome broadband hook-up.

regards Jon

Comment

hey tonio.. nice post, nice trip report... don't forget watching the 'living movie' , while having a cool one or two at bigdog's or the golden some late afternoon.. wish i was there with you.. rod

Comment

3-->
          Originally posted by (Jon @ Sep. 29 2003,10[img
          http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]3)]hey....great Job Tonio.......you landed  a few of the hottest ladyboys in  BKK on your  first, umm,  "stab"!    nice  job. keep it up while you are there and keep   typing out these awesome  trip reports  on that awesome broadband  hook-up.

regards Jon
          Hey Jon,
          Any idea who the Dundee LB with the dreads and pierced nips might be? She sounds like my kind of girl.

Comment

Originally posted by (Lefty @ Sep. 29 2003,23:05)
            Originally posted by (Jon @ Sep. 29 2003,10[img
            http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img])]hey....great Job Tonio.......you landed  a few of the hottest ladyboys in  BKK on your  first, umm,  "stab"!    nice  job. keep it up while you are there and keep   typing out these awesome  trip reports  on that awesome broadband  hook-up.

regards Jon
            Hey Jon,
            Any idea who the Dundee LB with the dreads and pierced nips might be? She sounds like my kind of girl. <!--emo&
            She was very petite and not until I was talking did I guess for sure, she has a pierced eyebrow and belly button as well. She is the only ladyboy dancing in there and shouldn't be hard to pick out, her name if I remember correctly was Jeap (?) and she said she'd been working there for a few months.
            I think she'd look good in a photo shoot as she has that unique style and look about her.

Comment

Just reviewing Anna's vids (Aon's) friend.  What a little DOLL!!  Of course all the girls here are dolls, but Anna is like a llittle kitten, I just want to hug and squeeze her, put her in my shirt pocket and bring her home.

I think I can pretty well spot a LB, my first trip to LBW (Land of Bottled Water) was in 1975.  Lb's cannot stop flinging their hair, you know what I mean, and they are just the opposite of a Vampire.  YOU CANNOT, SHOULD NOT, NEVER, EVER, BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE, LET THEM GET IN FRONT OF A MIRROR !!!!

Just an observation !!
              You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Originally posted by
                After that I was back in Nana and saw the ladyboys outside but none tickled my fancy so I...
                Try walking a lot closer to 'em!

Comment

Working...
                X