X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big ass operation

can some one please explain what is actually done during this proceedure??
    cheers donnnnnnny
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Silicone implants in the hips! Sometimes they do also saline, or even worse collagene implants. Hip implants are pretty dangerous as they can move down and easily cause thromboses.

MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

thanks mai kee i thought that was what it is
      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Your welcome!
        I copied this article some time ago:

However buttock and hip enlargement are somewhat in the dilemma. Some gender dysphasia's search for all kind of injections , fat graft of such a large volume cannot resist rapid resorption. Liquid injected silicone (LIS ) is FDA. prohibited in our country.
        Ass far as I am concerned the ultimate solution of the buttock and hip enlargement is Gluteal implants insertion such as successfully done for the breasts.
        The current technic I use at Neo Plastic Surgery Center is placement of the silicone prosthesis in the deep pocket between Glutei Muscles. Thanks to the uncomplicated anatomy of this area ,no major blood vessles nor motor nerve except large sciatic nerve which is out of vicinity of the operative area , therefore this procedure yields extremely low complication rate . Submuscular prosthesis alleviates the capsular contracture and malposition of implants which are anticipated by formerly subcutaneous ones.
        Gluteal implant ( Silicone-gel filled smooth and textured surface)
        The "GLUTEUS" implants are permanent prostheses available in two different shapes and in an extensive range of volume. These implants incorporate a low permeability barrier layer within the shell structure to suppress gel bleeding. The silicone-gel is cohesive enough so that its feel like real muscle tissue and does not migrate in the case of an implant's rupture.   The scar is unsightly in the midline gluteus crease. We can assure you the naturally soft consistency. The only drawback is that your buttock must stay clear for intramuscular injection.

http://thailandplasticsurgery.com/en...t-thailand.php

Comment

silicon oil injections are very very prevalent nowadays especially among the LBs here in Cebu....a "quack" doctor (usually someone supposedly claiming she has had experience and is medically qualified) injects the buttocks and hips of the LBs who can pay for it with silicon oil....the substance injected are always mislabeled by the DOCTOR and the LBs as collagen but they are actually silicon oil....something like the oil that BRAZILIAN TS inject themselves resulting to a curvier figure at the hips and buttocks area....
          www.winklergirl.com
          My Facebook
          PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

And I have the photos for you to see(soon) ....When its goes wrong...
            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

wow interesting....but yes i have seen girls from up close when too much has been injected...i mean there are stuff like warts and irregular bumps coming ut on the skin when the silicon oil has not been massaged well to conform to the body of the ladyboy....it looks like something you would see on someone having a sexually transmitted disease....yech!
              www.winklergirl.com
              My Facebook

Comment

Here you go..
                Attached Files

Comment

damned...    I really hope u were not the one making the picture....

Comment

(69billy @ Aug. 04 2006,16:38) Here you go..
                    My God Billy..... what the F is that?

Comment

(Matt @ Aug. 04 2006,11:09) damned...    I really hope u were not the one making the picture....

I'll tell you all about it..
                      First time I see thet ass I hade an instant hard on..But it was covered up..
                      And once I have a hard on and I'm bit no one is safe..
                      Attached Files

Comment

oh my God i do know someone here in Cebu whose injections look like that!!!!
                        www.winklergirl.com
                        My Facebook

Comment

Damn Billy, I amired that "ass post" Wow, that is the cover up of the year! yikes it's terrible

incher

Comment

(incher @ Aug. 05 2006,13:39)  

Damn Billy, I amired that "ass post"  Wow, that is the cover up of the year! yikes it's terrible

incher
                            Hear hear

Nothing beats the ass their born with

RM
                            ain't life grand

Comment

Hahahaha..... BILLY!!!! What ya doin, mate?? Where was this? Newcastle???

Comment

Working...
                              X