Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costa Del Stunners

My Knob Hurts    

Another wonderful evening at the Theatre of dreams...

Cheers to my fellow board members who took part in what can only be described as good clean fun

Beef
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Beefy,
    Can you please confirm your understanding of the word clean
    Pussy Stinks

Comment

(SQUIRLY @ May 29 2006,09:35) Beefy,
      Can you please confirm your understanding of the word clean
      Hmmmmm, I'd say a use of Contraception lol        

Comment

BB,

does this place run every weekend? should really try and get down for a night out with the boys!
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ May 29 2006,10:11) BB,

does this place run every weekend? should really try and get down for a night out  with the boys!
          Yes Sir every weekend. Squirly, 69Billy and I met up for a few drinks last nite. Not forgeting the good clean fun we had As the guys will tell u not for the faint hearted

http://www.stunners.tv/

Comment

Tomcat is trying to get me top go so will probably meet up with you guys in the next couple of weeks!!

Comment

(katoeylover @ May 29 2006,10:59) Tomcat is trying to get me top go so will probably meet up with you guys in the next couple of weeks!!
              No worries guv, keep us posted

Comment

Any chance we can get some pictures? I have no idea what the hell you guys are talking about!
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

apparently its some tg club in london.

Comment

(dummy_plug @ May 29 2006,11:19) Any chance we can get some pictures? I have no idea what the hell you guys are talking about!  
                    Wish i could take some pick mate but theres a huge sign saying anyone caught taking pics will have there equipment confiscated and asked to leave. Emphasis on the word "Caught"   .    Check out the link to there Website DP

Its a lovely place, last nite it was fetish nite, there were tv's ts's lb's plus some light s & m, people being spanked shouted at and being called pathetic whilst chained up.

I had 3 shags and 3 or 4 blow jobs. All on clear view of the rest of the world  

Comment

I have just made a decision to never move back to England.
                      When she walks, she’s like a samba
                      That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

(gunslinger @ May 30 2006,00:07) I have just made a decision to never move back to England.
                        WHY? LOL

Comment

When I was a kid my family did not have much money really, I only ever had Del Monte pineapple chunks or pineapple rings, I never actually tried fresh pineapple until I was about 16.
                          I couldn't believe how good it tasted and decided there and then to never have that tinned shite ever again.

When she walks, she’s like a samba
                          That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Maybe one day I too may enjoy the taste of fresh fruit  .

Comment

Boys,
                              What time you lot left?? Me ? I left 8.00am...It was a good night I lost account...
                              BB ...Colombian gurl was looking for you...and if her friend comes up ,you'll have the best BJ of your life this Saturday and I'll be there
                              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Working...
                              X