Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with the lights very very low and some weapons grade coccaine down yer neck, maybe
    When she walks, she’s like a samba
    That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Sounds you had a great night, guys?!
      Stunners is unbeatable if you're loaded and looking for hc action!
      Asked that once already - did anyone ever check out Studio 11 (starts when Stunners is closing, mixed crowd, very kinky.... LOL). It's anyway a nice addition, once you're already wasted and can't think of going to bed at 8am....

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

BB..
        Last two I do see in there often....
        The Wayout..??!! You can not have any fun in there,use to but not any more...There are some good looking ones in there BUT lots off them looking for big money...£150ST some even ask for £50 for BJ in the WC.
        Only time I pay for f...k is at LOS....
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

To be honest i think that the examples shown here wont have the average member panting and dribbling over their keyboard. Its enough to put you off sex for life. Fuck me what a bunch of horrors.

At least the wayout club has occasional talent swoop in now and again.

I think ill stick to Thailand.

Comment

Like any other place there is good and bad nights....
            Here is Eva she do came to Stunners ....
            Attached Files

Comment

(69billy @ Jun. 01 2006,01:09) Like any other place there is good and bad nights....
              Here is Eva she do came to Stunners ....
              I hope you are not inferring that this is the good Billy old boy?

Comment

Naaahh....Eva IS great. Real animal....hahaha! That's the good thing about Stunners, people just shag their brains out! I met already a few Trebor mentioned in his UK TS thread in the picture forum - especially the supercute Becky!!! It's just a bloody swingers club for guys, guys in panties and a few occasional TS in between, but all in a pretty good mood....LOL

MK

Comment

(gunslinger @ Jun. 01 2006,01:40) with the lights very very low and some weapons grade coccaine down yer neck, maybe
                  My friend all you will ever need is beer goggles
                  Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

There is no doubt that sometimes you have to look deep inside the person to find the beauty.

I guess lots of beer helps

Comment

I will see you all there on Saturday? Why? Cos im Dirty lol
                      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

i'm up for checking this place out- sounds like fun.
                        any advice on hotels nearby, and is it just fridays that are good or saturdays too?
                        as i live far away i'd like to make a weekend out of it and do both nights.
                        do you get searched on the door?
                        cheers.

Comment

Yet another reason why I never bother to get off the plane when I stopover in London!
                          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(rayton @ Jun. 01 2006,06:19) i'm up for checking this place out- sounds like fun.
                            any advice on hotels nearby, and is it just fridays that are good or saturdays too?
                            cheers.
                            The tower hotel is expensive . There are a few cheaper traveller type hotels near Tower bridge or Liverpool st.
                            around £75 a night for a basically a small box.

So if you dont mind feeling like someones pet Canary then book in one of these. Or you can always sell your arse in Stunners and take stock.

I wouldnt go in tooled up as they almost search everwhere these days.

anyway
                            I think ill try the Wayout this week.

TC

Comment

(rayton @ Jun. 01 2006,00:19) i'm up for checking this place out- sounds like fun.
                              cheers.
                              Saturday night is good...and no thay do not search...Hotel? No need.You get there 11.00-12.00 pm. place is open till 10.00am...So you can get the first train back home..You can even go to sleep for couple of hours in there no one says anything....

Comment

You wont be able to sleep anyway .....

Comment

Working...
                                X