X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(69billy @ May 31 2006,04:29) Boys,
    What time you lot left?? Me ? I left 8.00am...It was a good night I lost account...
    BB ...Colombian gurl was looking for you...and if her friend comes up ,you'll have the best BJ of your life this  Saturday and I'll be there  
    I left approaching 6am sir, very bright when i walked out lol. I busted 3 Nutz and the final one was a real push, i figured it was the best time to leave lol. I looked around for you but you were probably in a dark spot hiding some where lol. Which Columbia was looking for me, Monica White top or the other one with the Black top?? I will be there Saturday also, yet again we will join forces in a bid to better the world in which we live, to promote peace, safe sex and of course healthy living
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Monica she is one dirty gurl....every night she is in there she dose 15-20 guys...
      See you Sat
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ May 31 2006,07:24) Monica she is one dirty gurl....every night she is in there she dose 15-20 guys...
        See you Sat
        I Will try and be in the top 5 , after that things get a bit sloppy lol

Comment

I have to say iam just not hardcore enough for this place. I like my lbs to have less hair on their chest than I.

But it was good to meet up with you both, cant we do it in wayout next. Then to stunners once weve got our beer goggles on.

squirly
          Pussy Stinks

Comment

(SQUIRLY @ May 31 2006,09:06) I have to say iam just not hardcore enough for this place. I like my lbs to have less hair on their chest than I.

But it was good to meet up with you both, cant we do it in wayout next. Then to stunners once weve got our beer goggles on.

squirly
            Billy I think Squirley is suggesting that the ladies in stunners are not of Nana Plaza Standards

It takes a special someone to be as hardcore and as filthy as Billy Sir lol As for wayout we will have to devise a cunnnnnnning plan

Comment

Going by the pics on their website - one hell of a good reason to never make it to London!

Comment

That website has some seriously scarey piccies on it
                Too old to die young!

Comment

(jellybean @ May 31 2006,10:14) That website has some seriously scarey piccies on it    
                  yeah for a site called "Stunners" !!!!!

you'd have to be 'Stunned" youself you even think they are Stunners  

They should rename that site "Run-Like-Hell.com"

Comment

How come I'm not surprised that a freak show like that is located in England - and even called "Stunners" - a country where people rather like to be spanked, eat disgusting things like porridge or being thrown out of the upcoming worlcup in the first round. Some guys don't seeme to be afraid at all going there regularly - you guys are really brave, particularly making it back out of there alive!

Comment

Those pictures make me want to gouge my own eyes out! Ok Beefy, pics are not needed!
                      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(LBHunter @ May 31 2006,14:48) Going by the pics on their website - one hell of a good reason to never make it to London!      
                        Your just jealous

Comment

(jellybean @ May 31 2006,16:14) That website has some seriously scarey piccies on it    
                          More Jealousy lol

Comment

(LBHunter @ May 31 2006,18:27) How come I'm not surprised that a freak show like that is located in England - and even called "Stunners" - a country where people rather like to be spanked, eat disgusting  things like porridge or being thrown out of the upcoming worlcup in the first round. Some guys don't seeme to be afraid at all going there regularly - you guys are really brave, particularly making it back out of there alive!      
                            It takes special training sir

Comment

(Bam @ May 31 2006,18:13)
                              (jellybean @ May 31 2006,10:14) That website has some seriously scarey piccies on it    
                              yeah for a site called "Stunners" !!!!!

you'd have to be 'Stunned" youself you even think they are Stunners  

They should rename that site "Run-Like-Hell.com"

Ive neva actually seen any of those girls in those pics in there? Billy?

Comment

(dummy_plug @ May 31 2006,18:37) Those pictures make me want to gouge my own eyes out! Ok Beefy, pics are not needed!  
                                I Reckon the one in white is Films Equal lol

Comment

Working...
                                X