X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Tomcat @ Jun. 02 2006,01:49)
    (rayton @ Jun. 01 2006,06:19) i'm up for checking this place out- sounds like fun.
    any advice on hotels nearby, and is it just fridays that are good or saturdays too?
    as i live far away i'd like to make a weekend out of it and do both nights.
    do you get searched on the door?
    cheers.
    The tower hotel is expensive . There are a few cheaper traveller type hotels near Tower bridge or Liverpool st.
    around £75 a night for a basically a small box.

So if you dont mind feeling like someones pet Canary then book in one of these. Or you can always sell your arse in Stunners and take stock.

I wouldnt go in tooled up as they almost search everwhere these days.

anyway
    I think ill try the Wayout this week.

TC
    Are u thinking of going to wayout without me TC aswell as not putting in a guest appearance at Stunners lol im appauled...
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(Mai-Kee @ Jun. 02 2006,06:26) You can even go to sleep for couple of hours in there no one says anything....

You wont be able to sleep anyway .....  
      Nodding off in a swingers club is a no no lol.... You wake up with a sloppy ass pal, ure in a world of hurt lol

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ Jun. 02 2006,01:33) Are u thinking of going to wayout without me TC aswell
          I like to get up at 9 in the morning, not get in at 9 in the morning.

Ill leave that dressing up in rubber suits and gasmasks to you lot.

TC

Comment

(Tomcat @ Jun. 02 2006,22:00)
            (Bit Beefy @ Jun. 02 2006,01:33) Are u thinking of going to wayout without me TC aswell
            I like to get up at 9 in the morning, not get in at 9 in the morning.

Ill leave that dressing up in rubber suits and gasmasks to you lot.

TC
            I own no suit, how ever in basement i have a trained gimp lol

Comment

Now im pisssssed.... Sorry about last nite billy.. I intended to take a cat nap, my cat nap lasted till 835am this morning How was it?

Comment

BB..
                I just got in....You missed a good night...Not like last week,none of the gay boys last night..
                Monika's friend was there wooow what a BJ. AND you missed the EVA
                I left at 8.30.....
                Off to bed any min....

Monika's friend
                Attached Files
                So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Fantastic shot, mate!!! Considering the fact that the bouncers look tough and shooting is really strictly forbidden!!!
                  Did some more??

MK
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

(69billy @ Jun. 05 2006,00:05) BB..
                    I just got in....You missed a good night...Not like last week,none of the gay boys last night..
                    Monika's friend was there wooow what a BJ. AND you missed the EVA  
                    I left at 8.30.....
                    Off to bed any min....

Monika's friend
                    Was Vortex playing or just there for looking and playing with her boyfriend?

I Was most upset when i woke up

Comment

No boyfriend..she didn't play that much...
                      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ Jun. 05 2006,00:17) No boyfriend..she didn't play that much...
                        How much is not that much Billy lol

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ Jun. 04 2006,15:58) Now im pisssssed.... Sorry about last nite billy.. I intended to take a cat nap, my cat nap lasted till 835am this morning      How was it?
                          Looks like you missed a good night!!

Better set yout alarm clock next week!!
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jun. 06 2006,10:28)
                            (Bit Beefy @ Jun. 04 2006,15:58) Now im pisssssed.... Sorry about last nite billy.. I intended to take a cat nap, my cat nap lasted till 835am this morning      How was it?
                            Looks like you missed a good night!!

Better set yout alarm clock next week!!  
                            i shouldnt have knocked one out... thats what did it lol

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ May 29 2006,04:31)
                              (katoeylover @ May 29 2006,10:11) BB,

does this place run every weekend? should really try and get down for a night out  with the boys!
                              Yes Sir every weekend. Squirly, 69Billy and I met up for a few drinks last nite. Not forgeting the good clean fun we had      As the guys will tell u not for the faint hearted  

http://www.stunners.tv/
                              Stunners?My Gawwwd!Those are UGLY transvestites!Thank you for LOS!

Comment

I agree!
                                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X