Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Mai-Kee @ Jul. 01 2006,22:59) Hey, sounds like a plan!! Looking forward to hearing from you, Sir!  

MK
    Question is, do i wana get lucky with a latino or do i want to be unlucky with them so im forced to go and do dirty things and that dirty place
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Take the latina to Stunners!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

(Mai-Kee @ Jul. 01 2006,23:24) Take the latina to Stunners!  
        GG or TS?

Comment

Whoever you can get hold of! For sure major fun!!!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

(Mai-Kee @ Jul. 01 2006,23:32) Whoever you can get hold of! For sure major fun!!!  
            Ill see what i can do lol

Comment

I may go there after 3am when I finish work. I wont be staying long cos I have to be at work again 830, so may just go for a drink and to watch. Who knows maybe there may be some attractive passable ladies tonite, and the scary men in drag types may have a night off lol!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jun. 27 2006,05:00) I don't think anyone would pay for that anyway!

They would have to pay me!!!!!!!
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

That stuff makes Tijuana look like paradise. God did I good thing when he made Thailand.

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Jul. 02 2006,05:41)
                    (katoeylover @ Jun. 27 2006,05:00) I don't think anyone would pay for that anyway!

They would have to pay me!!!!!!!  
                    How much Its on me

Comment

(bohemia @ Jul. 02 2006,13:06) That stuff makes Tijuana look like paradise.  God did I good thing when he made Thailand.
                      God made Thailand as a test. You have all failed

Comment

Did anyone go Stunners Saturday? you wont find many TS girls under 30. They are mainly men in drag in their 40s and 50s (plus a few over 60!) If I missed out some some cute passable ones let me know, and I will take back what I said

Comment

(tambourine man @ Jul. 05 2006,06:45) Did anyone go Stunners Saturday?  you wont find many TS girls under 30. They are mainly men in drag in their 40s and 50s (plus a few over 60!) If I missed out some some cute passable ones let me know, and I will take back what I said
                          From the pics I've seen you've about summed it up my good man!
                          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Look and yeeee shall find

Comment

Went to stunners last year but it was a bit of a disappointment, mostly ageing Crossdressers but a couple of nice girls.

Went to wayout for the first time same night and the quality there was a lot better, although still nothing to compare with the sites of LOS, and unlike Stunners there's no kinky play going on, you'd have to move the action else where.

I heard good and bad things about stuunners before and since but all this talk has made think maybe I should give it a second chance. Has the quality improved much on 8+ hairy cds and the odd TS pro??

If anyone fancies gong together to Wayout and moving on to Stunners this weekend I'd be interested?? Could get lucky, at worst would be something to laugh about..

Comment

Sounds like a plan sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X