Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same reason 4 me....it's nice when the girl your are with, is JUST a goodlookin' friend, but it's different when a goodlookin'bloke (even worse, a bad lookin' one) is f' ing ure Mrs...allthough I have repect for guys who can handle it
    Disagree, doesn't matter who f'cks her as long as I get to go afterwards. Watching your Mrs being pleasured is tops.

Ladyboys in London are definitely £150 for anything decent, I've had mostly good experiences, out of 12 times only 2 bad ones.

Comment

(thehawk @ Jul. 14 2006,06:46) Disagree, doesn't matter who f'cks her as long as I get to go afterwards. Watching your Mrs being pleasured is tops.
      Nice...send me your contact info, we'll make an apointment soon!  

Comment

Anyone in london soon I can recommend Marcella - £150 no clock watching sweet nature and a serious babe - advertises on Eros or ring 07757 561558

Not for bottom guys but if you like petite LB very tasty - has crap photos on her web page that do not do her justice

Comment

Is this the minx?
          Attached Files

Comment

Sorry for the delay in replying Trebor old hand - this is the very one and much better in real life.

She is malaysian and as such such has been brought up in a moslem environment, quite threw me by interrupting a BJ to ask if I knew where the nearest mosque was! Amazingly I was able to help out and she returned to the task in hand with a will!

Cheers

Comment

.... LOL
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Hi Mai Kee,

Just noticed on another thread you had asked for more details about my Ladyboy in London Date.

The club we went to is called TOO 2 MUCH,
                http://www.too2much.com/
                11 Walker Court (in Soho beside Raymond Revue Bar). It was fantastic fun. We were there on a wednesday and it seemed to be a TS/TV night.

My companion, Rica, you can find on http://www.eros-london.com/sections/tvts.htm

Again, the photos dont do her justice. While I will certainly see her again, I hesitate to recommend a LB to anybody.

There is a lot of discussion about costs in London and as I understand from Mai Kees above comment and Rica,

1) To be a daytime player you need to be in central London. The best locations are Sloane Square and Kensington.

2) Many of the players are well heeled and work in the above areas

3) Earls court is second best, accomodation is a bit cheaper, but the girls cant command the same prices.

4) If the girl is operating from another area she is probably semi professional, holding a day job and moonlighting in the evening. So if she lives in Hammersmith, chances are she will get no daytime play and works 9 to 5.

5) If you go with a semi pro, you will probably pay a bit less, but she is more likely to be a clock watcher because she has to get ready for work tomorrow and do a million other things

6) London is expensive, everyone rips everyone off, so even though the Gurls are looking for 150 or 200 for a pop, they are themselves ripped off by Landlords, electricity, water and telephone providers, so they are not getting rich and if they are professional, they need to charge that kind of money to have any chance of paying their bills.

Dont blame the gurls, they are just victims of an expensive city.

Comment

Excellent comment, Janabiyha!  
                  Cool stuff, I've seen the club already, but never been there. Been a lot to Madame JoJo's in the Nineties - great pick-up for LB's - maybe it's something like that!
                  As you said London is a major rip-off, but on the other hand it's a fabulous city that offers really a lot!!!

Thanx ,

MK
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
                  X