Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.... and what does he do during the 6 months? Check-in a monastery?
    Never figured out what you people, who recommend to save all cash for the LOS trips actually do the rest of the year?

MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

6 months is just a figure of speech...how fast people save up for trips differs per person ofcourse....I still like GG's a lot, so that would be one option to pass the time...again this differs per person  

I have to admit that I am somewhat more lucky, since I work for a local airline  

Comment

Ban him please!!!!

Comment

(Mai-Kee @ Jul. 03 2006,23:01)  Ban him please!!!!  
          yep kick him out lol
          Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(Mai-Kee @ Jul. 03 2006,22:25) .... and what does he do during the 6 months? Check-in a monastery?
            Never figured out what you people, who recommend to save all cash for the LOS trips actually do the rest of the year?  

MK
            we masturbate, go to amsterdam, go to stunners, go to sex parties and of course shag GG's I wish i didnt have to do any of those but hey, its a hard life

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ Jul. 03 2006,12:09) of course shag GG's  
              You should be ashamed of yourself Sir!
              Ban him too!!!  

Comment

hahaha....actually used to go to sexparties (swingers live style) with an ex gf....was not my thing

for those who like  
                http://www.fun4two.com

Comment

(Mai-Kee @ Jul. 03 2006,23:30)
                  (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 03 2006,12:09) of course shag GG's  
                  You should be ashamed of yourself Sir!
                  Ban him too!!!  
                  i love the smell of them.

Comment

(Matt @ Jul. 03 2006,23:30) hahaha....actually used to go to sexparties (swingers live style) with an ex gf....was not my thing

for those who like  
                    http://www.fun4two.com
                    What part of it wasnt ure thing sir.... i can do the scene im just not into goin there with someone i actually like like. watching someone bone my mrs is not pleasurable for me

Comment

Same reason 4 me....it's nice when the girl your are with,  is JUST a goodlookin' friend, but it's different when a goodlookin'bloke  (even worse, a bad lookin' one) is f' ing ure Mrs...allthough I have repect for guys who can handle it. Another reason why I don't like the clubs, there are also a lot of people there who you really don't want to see naked , let alone doing something....  I still have my internet profile, but now as a single man, and do private parties sometimes...

for those who like  
                      www.sdc.com

Comment

(Matt @ Jul. 03 2006,23:51) Same reason 4 me....it's nice when the girl your are with,  is JUST a goodlookin' friend, but it's different when a goodlookin'bloke  (even worse, a bad lookin' one) is f' ing ure Mrs...allthough I have repect for guys who can handle it. Another reason why I don't like the clubs, there are also a lot of people there who you really don't want to see naked , let alone doing something....  I still have my internet profile, but now as a single man, and do private parties sometimes...

for those who like  
                        www.sdc.com
                        ive been to a few myself, there are some hags out there but its amazing how many pretty innocent looking girls u see there....

Comment

(Mai-Kee @ Jul. 03 2006,16:25) .... and what does he do during the 6 months? Check-in a monastery?

MK
                          Sit at home and wank off to ATS!!! and go to los every 3 months!!

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jul. 04 2006,01:45)
                            (Mai-Kee @ Jul. 03 2006,16:25) .... and what does he do during the 6 months? Check-in a monastery?

MK
                            Sit at home and wank off to ATS!!! and go to los every 3 months!!

Shit i didn't relise we were allowed to wank of to ATS i thought we had to get Stoogies permission and pay him comission every time we dropped aload. What a relief , i thought i owed him thousands.

Comment

Another option, brought to us by the good people of www.realdolls.com  

Comment

Have u used 1 b4? i havent but im sure it would be quite amusing. i always wanted to try one but in my younger years i didnt wana fork out the £150+ for a good one

Matt the young lady in ure Avatar looks a tad peckish.... You do know when a lady is with you you are obliged to feed her  

Comment

Working...
                                X