X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the two hotel  solution???

hey members;; i have got myself in a real mess when i come to bkk in november.. i have a girl that works at the OBs bar that i am very close to.. i won't mention her name but i know a couple of you guys know who she is..
    l am also getting very very close to one of the pretty LBs that free lances out of the honey beer bar..

my problem is i always stay at the nana when i go to bkk.. the LB that works at the OBs will want to move in with me like last time.. i have told her in a direct way that i want to 'butterfly' on this trip and needless to say she is not happy with my wish..she is furious.. this girl is relentless in her persuing her own way..she has the potential of trying to ruin my trip ..

so i am thinking of getting not only my room at the nana,but also getting another room in a hotel down suhkumvitt toward the soi cowboy area.. the hotel where the thermae is located comes to mind..

now for all you guys out there with a harden heart, my actions may be considered foolish.. but i am a guy that treats LBs with the upmost kindness and respect. and i really like both of these beaitiful LBs.. i want to see both of them and keep them apart also.. so hey, give me some input here.. i need some help with sorting out this minor- major problem... thanks rod

It will all end up in tears as the places are too close and someone is bound to see you and open their mouth.
    If as you say you like to treat people with utmost kindness and respect why be so devious and lie ? That to me is not treating people with respect and kindness.
    Either pick the one you really like and if it's not the Obsession girl stay away from Nana or just be upfront and tell them you're a butterfly and take it from there.

Comment

Rod,
      tonio is right.
      The tribal drum's beat very louldly ! She will find out !
      You have to be firm and tell her that you want to see other ladies. That my friend, is going to suck! ( And not in a good way ) But sneeky is not the way to go. Or take the OB. girl upstairs and not tell her where your staying ...She will probally camp out in the lobby if she's not to busy tho.......Second thought, blow her off, go to Puket !

Jeff

Comment

Golden rule for the 2 hotel solution:
        1. One at Sukh., one at Silom.
        2. never parallel, but after another. 1 week here - then officially leave the city - and check in the other one.
        Always worked and sometimes there's no other way. Also in terms of fleeing the super-jealous Thai gg's/lb's. But of course: once they find out you're on the black list, which can be really dangerous.
        But you know: No risk, no fun, pal!

MK
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

>>>>t will all end up in tears as the places are too close and someone is bound to see you and open their mouth.>>>>

S - Probably one of us after a few too many beers!!

>>>If as you say you like to treat people with utmost kindness and respect why be so devious and lie ? That to me is not treating people with respect and kindness.>>>

S - Bullshit! Sorry Rod, but Tonio is right here. That was immediately what went through my mind when I read your posting.

>>>Either pick the one you really like and if it's not the Obsession girl stay away from Nana or just be upfront and tell them you're a butterfly and take it from there. >>>>

S - If the Obs girl is already furious, I guess that she is not going to be in a very good mood all weekend, so that has probably screwed up that experience already. She will always be watching you, not a good atmosphere. On the other hand, she could perform like a demon to prove to you that she is the best!

On balance, I would NOT go to Nana, NOT go to Obsessions. Stick with Honey Bar, try Gigi from Dundee Bar in Cowboy....stunning lb!

Or go to Obs and speak with the mamasan
          Mister Arse

Comment

I'm for the two hotel solution, but one would have to be away from Sukhemvit. Too easy to get caught.

Silom area is good, there is also Asia hotel, where the Calypso cabaret is.

Let me know how it works out.

I have an apartment in the city, but a friend and I are thinking of renting a cheap studio somewhere and using it as a shag pad. But he doesn't know I like LB, so it could get interesting.

Snick

BTW you better not be taking the girl I met from Honey Bar a few nights ago !!!!!!!!!
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

The first time I went to Phuket I spent most of my time with a ladyboy from Soi Bangala and had a great time about 8 month later I was going back to Phuket. We stayed in touch by emails the whole time I was back home and she new I would be back to the island. I sent her an email telling her I was coming back to Phuket and would like to see her but not exclusively. I told her I was going to butterfly and that she could either go with me or not that would be up to her. Arriving in Phuket I was of course a little apprehensive as to how this would turn out because she knew where I stayed during my stays on Phuket island. I did not see her the first time I went out and took another ladyboy home with me and there was no problem. On the second night she saw me with another ladyboy and she was vissible upset knowing that I took a ladyboy other than her home. The following night I did talk with her and did take her back to the hotel things started out a little on the cool side but she did warm up and performed better than any of the other times I had been with her in the morning as she was leaving she said see you tonight but my reply was I would be looking for someone different for the evening she left upset. The point of this story is that she was upset but did not cause me any trouble during my stay if I did run in to her while with another ladyboy. So my advice is be a man and just tell her what your plans are and stick to your guns. If she causes problems all you have to do is change hotels and not go to Obs anymore, she will get the point. Or another recourse would be to talk to the mamasan at Obs and tell her your situation concerning the ladyboy, this may or may not fix the problem you have but it will at least put her on notice at the bar with the mamasan.
              Thailand for fun in the sun
              Enjoy it while you can
              Times are changing

Comment

Rod it sounds like tears before bed time to me. If you do go down the 2 hotel route I suggest you follow MK's advice but there is every chance that 1 will find out about the other.

Why don't you just brave it out, it is your baht therefore it is literally "up to you"! You are the boss, tell them both that you want to see them both and that you will butterfly, take it or leave it. Assert yourself!

One thing is guaranteed, they ain't waiting only for you!

Comment

hey guys.. i read all the posts and i appreciate the comments.. as for me being devious, i don't think i am but rather i don't want a LB confrontation... even though it looks like i am for one..

i allowed myself to get too close to the OBs LB on my last trip.. sure she has written me for five months now telling me that i am the only one and that she loves me... however thaipan is right when is says i am not the only farang in her life.. it just the way it is over there.. and i know it

so here is my solution to the problem.. i will stay at the nana and i have told both girls that i will see them when i want and that i am going to butterfly and if they don't like it i will not see them anymore.. i also told the OBs girl that when i go to her bar i will go there to see her alone.. and this hurts because i am also a friend of Som and aob (cherry here), so i am sacraficing some what.. maybe some afternoon i will sit at bigdog's and grapped Som when she comes to work.. now thats a thought!! thanks for the input guys... rod

Comment

better solution....just call Som and have her come to your room.....I have her number.

the 2 hotel solution could be cool, but as someone said here, one should be in Patpong and the other in Nana. remember; these girls all talk and there could be some serious trouble.

But, i know the 2 girls that you are trying to play around with, and they don't know each other at all and run in different circles all together.

I still say that you just tell the OBS girl that you are in town for a short time, you only get 2 or 3 weeks a year for vacation, and as much as you like her you will want to be seeing other girls while you are there. she is in a line of work where she can not be passing judgements, remember that Rod.

see ya at Big Dogs.....we will also announce the planned meeting date and time for the guys on this forum as the time approaches....

regards Jon

Comment

Originally posted by (Jon @ Sep. 26 2003,21:36)
                      see ya at Big Dogs.....we will also announce the planned meeting date and time  for the guys on this forum as the  time approaches....

regards  Jon
                      Can you post the date before 8th october Jon? or e-mail me with it?

Comment

Rod

Read all the posts on this, I think your plan should pay off, it seems the most sensible thing to do. Tell them both straight what the score is and leave it up to them to decide if they wanna see u.

Sukhumvit can be such a small place. Last time I was in Bk I picked up a gorgeous Lb from KC3 and enroute to my hotel I took her for a quick drink in one of the beer bars outside Nana. We had just finished when someone on the street called my name...behold if it wasn't a Lb I had met 2 years earlier on my first trip to thailand and who I had been in touch with ever since....
                        God I was in the shit, I hadn't even told her I was going to BK! to make matters worse it seemed she (Naam) knew the other girl. Some words were said between everyone and in panic and unexpected guilt I gave her some money and promised to call her the next day. That done I was on my way. This pissed off the KC3 girl and nearly put a damper on the night.
                        The next morning, Naam was waiting in the hotel lobby for me.

Moral of the story, be str8 with them and they will play str8 with you. As big as it is BK can get very small right when you dont want it to be!  
                        Good luck!

Comment

>>>>so here is my solution to the problem.. i will stay at the nana and i have told both girls that i will see them when i want and that i am going to butterfly and if they don't like it i will not see them anymore.. >>>

OK Jon/Stogie, install an Asian-TS video camera outside rod44's room. This should be quite entertaining!!

I'va always thought of suggesting we should have some Thai cultural content on the site somewhere, and here we are going to have our own little Thai Boxing match involving one of our members!!

Well, maybe "little" is not a good description...perhaps "getting the shit kicked out of him" is more accurate!
                          Mister Arse

Comment

hey guys.. thats funny, ' a little thai boxing'. you can forget installing the camera Jon, because thats not going to happen.. i have read all the posts and as i said before, i have dicided the 'one hotel solution' is the way to go
                            i let myself become to close to the OBs girl.. after all guys it is not hard to do over there in the LOS.. when a pretty LB e-mail's you constantly telling you that you are her first farang boyfriend and that you are love of her life, i tend to get a little emotional about it.. it is easy fall in the trap... well, it is for me.. but she also a bar girl and guys i am smart enough to realize that bar girls make their living by manipulating men...

on my last trip in may, i stayed an entire week with this one ladyboy.. i did so because i was really enjoying myself and the girl made it quite easy to do so.. every night when she finished work at OBs, she would come over to my hotel and stay with me until work the next day... if she got barfined, when her work was finished this LB would come to my room.. also guys not 'ONE TIME', for the entire week did she ask me money... not one time.. sure when i left and we said our goodbyes at the airport i took care of her, but it was cool to have a real LB girlfriend for the week.. this was the first time in thailand that i only stayed with one girl.. it was fun and it was different..

now though on my next trip in november i don't want to be locked in to one girl for my trip and while i thought of the 'two hotel solution' ..however it is deceptive and i have decided to just come clean and tell the girl that i am going to butterfly and that is way it is going to be.. the only concession i made to the girl was when i go in the OBs i will go into the OBs just for her... which really doesn't bother me because as Jon said in a prior post, if i like a special LB, i will just telephone her.. Som ans Aob come instantly to mind..

well guys in closing let me say really enjoyed all the input and i have recently got a response i like from the OBs girl.. a couple of weeks ago she was saying if i butterfly, she would kill herself or make sure i was miserable too.. now finally the girl has come to terms with my wishes and all she says now is, when i go to the OBs i go for her alone and that she doesn't want to know about other girls.. also she has conceeded to my wish of telling her when to come to my room...if don't see her on given night, i have told her not come to my room looking for me.. so we will see what happens.. i will keep you guys posted on the outcome of my upcoming trip... one more thing,, if the girl does give me hard time, i will tell her thats it, it's over and if have to i will go to the mamsan at the obs to take of the problem... my trip in november is going to all about fun, not controversy.. thanks for all the great posts guys.... rod

Comment

Hi Rod,
                              Have you thought about this solution to your dilema:

Introduce them to each other! Tell them how you feel about them both and then it's a threesome every night.
                              Cost? no more than the two hotel option!
                              The women have cash each night, you have BOTH women each night! (Might even get a lesbian show!&#33
                              So where's the problem?

Good luck with your choice

Pat

Comment

Working...
                              X