X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Heterosexual Not Homosexual

So, I don't want this to be another, 'Am I gay' post, of which there have been far too many.

Rather, here's my challenge to you.

I like sex with Ladyboys. I don't like sex with men.

The challenge is to come up with a new word for that sexual orientation, and you cannot use heterosexual, homosexual, and bisexual.

Frankly, I think they screwed up on terminology, and the right word is "Trans-sexual" (trans, a love of Ladyboys, "sexual" as used in hetero-"sexual", and homo-"sexual", and bi-"sexual").

Excellent question! There is no term for somebody who only goes for lb's.
    I'd call myself a multisexual person. It's broader, covers all variants and most important overcomes this stupid b&w gay/straight labelling!

MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

(Mai-Kee @ Jul. 17 2006,20:32) Excellent question! There is no term for somebody who only goes for lb's.
      I'd call myself a multisexual person. It's broader, covers all variants and most important overcomes this stupid b&w gay/straight labelling!

MK
      How about Transex-er?
      Multisexual, Polysexual or similar, don't think are well suited for.
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Funny enough i was contemplating this with some dude over a beer some time ago.

Gay and Straight does not distinguish between gender.
        Therefore any new word must also not distinguish. We cant be Transexuals as  Trans surely  means "  -in Transformation- and can only refer to a shemale.

In reality i think the sociologists would label us Bi Sexual as the easy way out. Mind you if you go for all three; men ,LBS and GG then you could be tri sexual and there are a few on here thats for sure.

How about  "Androsexual" as in Adrogynous. This makes some sense , rolls of the tongue and is obvious.

Comment

The Enlightened or the Lucky Few
          When she walks, she’s like a samba
          That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

I like to look at things on a continuum and not necessarily a category.  I doubt a ladyboy lover would be completely gay as their is some feminine aspects of the ladyboy that they appreciate, even guys who prefer femboys.    Regardless of what most say, I think the act does determine what part of the continuum you are.  Those who prefer masculine looking ladyboys on one end and those who prefer passables on the other with a lot of variables in between.   I just cant see someone who is a bottom boy or who sucks cock not be considered at least bi.     The submissive act of getting fucked in the ass or sucking cock by a ladyboy may not be completley gay but it is at the farthest end of the spectrum towards that area.    How some of you can enjoy either of those acts is beyond me but to each his own.
            brock landers

Comment

Yawn... Horny! (Covers all bases and doesn't lie!)

Once again we are being tricked into finding names and categories for what we do and enjoy...

Get a stiffy. explode... enjoy!

Comment

I like what tomcat said in that Androsexual has a pretty cool sound to it.

but I sort of agree with Stogie too, you could call it Peanut Butter and it wouldn't change anything.

I could just say I'm sexual. Technically speaking it would be homosexual, but if you say that to someone, it does not in any way communicate the picture. Stogie is right in saying "horny".

I think we may be getting off track in that it is more of a fetish I think than actually a term of sexual preference. (Maybe?) I'm just shooting from the hip here.

I guess the question arises, why do we need a readily available word to be able to define our sex lives to someone else? As someone here as said before "You only need to know that information if you are planning to fuck me. Are yuo planning to fuck me?"

And yeah Ziggy, you're as gay as they come. =P

Comment

This is from the THE SUN newspaper in the UK yesterday

This is a genuine letter sent to a agony aunt column there, so here we go

AM I GAY
                                    TO LOVE A
                                    LADY-BOY?

Dear Deidre,

I live in Thailand and am sleeping with a beautiful lady-boy I met in a bar- does this make me gay?
                  I'm 34 and have had lots of relationships with women here but all they want is money and marriage, and thats not for me.

Two months ago I met a stunning post-op lady-boy.
                  It was a one-off but now I've met a gorgeous one of 18 who is on hormones but hasn't had the op.

She's lovely and I want to be with her, but what is going on?
                  She is a man, so am I gay?

DEIDRE SAYS:- It doesn't make you gay but like like most people you're not totally hetero either.
                  Plus, I guess you're paying for the lady-boy's time and attention.
                  You risk emotional and sexual danger.
                  HIV is rampant in many areas of Thailand.
                  Stop all sexual contact while you have a health check, then try to develop relationships where cash is not involved.

So there you go , are we all in the "not totally hetero" category.

I doubt very much Deidre has ever set foot in LOS

Dave...
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

why do we need a readily available word to be able to define our sex lives to someone else?
                    An excellent question... in fact the ONLY reason I would need a word to describe my personal sexual proclivities would be if I was trying to explain to someone exactly what my personal sexual proclivities were.

And if I was about to embark on that endeavour then the person I would be talking to would either be an idiot or a student with a grant! Although distinguishing the two may prove problematic!

Comment

a Genderphile

Comment

how about?

Doi Trong..........

this is the ultimate definition of what we are.......

in thai ......

doi trong .............transliteration.........man who loves Ladyboy too mutt!

rex

Comment

haha ! Gif got a laugh out of that! I learned some Thai today!

Comment

Hahahaha..... because "doi throng" means a bottom guy who goes for lb's!

.... believe me I know this term very well..... LOL

MK
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

well, if we're gonna get into it, then maybe we'd have to come up with 2 or maybe 3 different categories:

guys who like to fk lb's
                              guys who like to get fkd by lb's
                              guys who like to get fkd by lb's and like to fk lb's

and then if we're really gonna get serious how about adding these also:

guys who like to fk lb's and ladies
                              guys who like to fk lb's and guys
                              guys who like to fk lb's and ladies and guys
                              guys who like to get fkd by lb's and guys
                              guys who like to get fkd by lb's and like to fk ladies
                              guys who like to get fkd by lb's and guys and like to fk ladies
                              guys who like to get their dks sucked by guys, fk lb's and get fkd by ladies with strap-ons

the possibilities are endless
                              but im too lazy to write them all up

Comment

Working...
                              X