Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You missed the point , Ziggy is just looking for a term that links Ladyboys and males. I mean some people fuck dogs , horses and girls so you can go on and on

If your writing in a serious journal then it makes sense to use a known academic word for simplification.

Comment

How about ATSexual?
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

.....................................PROVERT
        randyman

Hey aulion; how about; all of the above???
        ain't life grand

Comment

My first post on this discussion board, Hi all.
          An interesting question indeed, since a transsexuals are sometimes refered to as the "Third Sex" why not be a Trisexual?

Comment

The brazilians talk about men who love to have sex with shemales(or ladyboys,as you like it)as "t-lovers",because they call ladyboys "t-gatas".In Spain there is no general agreement about how to call the dude who loves to have sex with shemales,but sonme people like to call themselves "trannylovers"
            Crazy about girls with dick

Comment

i have never felt the need to put myself in a little box
              it matters not
              just go for the exprience

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Jul. 17 2006,20:11) So, I don't want this to be another, 'Am I gay' post, of which there have been far too many.

Rather, here's my challenge to you.

I like sex with Ladyboys. I don't like sex with men.

The challenge is to come up with a new word for that sexual orientation, and you cannot use heterosexual, homosexual, and bisexual.

Frankly, I think they screwed up on terminology, and the right word is "Trans-sexual" (trans, a love of Ladyboys, "sexual" as used in hetero-"sexual", and homo-"sexual", and bi-"sexual").
                Stop fussing about how you coif your sexuality. Just put on a Rogers and Hammerstein soundtrack and try to stay calm because labels are nothing to have a hissy fit about.

Comment

(Tomcat @ Jul. 18 2006,22:09) You missed the point , Ziggy is just looking for a term that links Ladyboys and males. I mean some people fuck dogs , horses and girls so you can go on and on

If your writing in a serious journal then it makes sense to use a known academic word for simplification.
                  and i think maybe you missed my point, that its not that simple.

if we're really going to get into it, thats the level you'd have to go to, otherwise why not just stick with the already accepted terms?

if you're writing an essay/journal it may make your work easier to use accepted words, but it would be a waste of time.

a professor at my university wrote a paper on sexuality, he had a new way for breaking up people

monosexuals : people who only have sex with one gender (men or women)

bisexuals: people who have sex with both genders

but of course that's too limited for people here who would like a special category for men who like shemales only (am i right?)

but just as the above terms and the currently accepted terms leave some people saying "where do i fit in?" so would any new terms that just addressed sex with shemales, because we're not all the same sexually.

i think it would be best to scrap sexual stereotyping and labeling all together. it only helps conservatives and bigots and it segragates and isolates people.

we're all human, we're all capable of having sex however we choose.

Comment

My Dear fellow

I do undertstand that its not simple and that in actual fact the demarcation  between sexuality is not as great as we think. Its probably a bit blurry.

Ziggy is just looking for a basic generic term to cover a class of guys like us.   just read his first post.

We all know that when you dig deeper its more complicated

Comment

Hey Tomcat,

Yeah, I hear what your saying.

I just think if your not going to stick with the terms already entrenched in our society (gay, bi, straight) then you should keep diggin all the way. if not, why not just use the closest term?

I hope i dont upset anyone, but I just wonder if its out of fear that the closest term is "gay". I know, most of us don't like "regular" guys. but from gay guys that i know, they don't like all types of guys either. some prefer macho hairy guys, some prefer younger slim guys, and most of us prefer guys in skirts with breasts. but essentially we all engage in homosexual sex.

whaddaya think?

Comment

Well the issue is then are shemales a third sex . I would think the evidence points that way.

I think that most Scientists think that there is more than one sex and by that i mean in your head as well as your body. So therefore we would not be gay as we do not love or covet other men but another sex type ( shemales)

What does Ziggy think........
                        Come on Zig..... chirp up.......

TC

Comment

trannylover and shemalelover or ladyboylover seems appropriate enough unless ure really looking for something technical then probably something like what maikee said as multisexual or polysexual could be used....hehehe
                          www.winklergirl.com
                          My Facebook
                          PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Interesting responses, and clearly some people who can't read.

I never asked your opinion on labels and the multitude of sexual preferences and how if we expanded this to the entire universe of possibilities we'd have 1000 labels.

I simply asked a very basic question, which was, "if you had to create a word, even if you really don't want to, and even if you don't like labels, and even if you fuck dogs and cats, and small squirrels, and even if the question was asked 1000 times before...what would be the foundations for the word that describes 90% of us on this forum who are non-homosexual, non-heterosexual men who love ladyboys?".

Also, I'm surprised no one knows the academic word that actually exists, which, by the way, is as stupid as it gets (hint, begins with a "g" and was mentioned on the forum long time ago).

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jul. 18 2006,08:18) This is a genuine letter sent to a agony aunt column there, so here we go

AM I GAY
                                                TO LOVE A
                                                LADY-BOY?
                              Given the Sun's agony aunt gave quite a decent response (with the usual aids and paying for it warnings), I wonder what other agony aunts would say in response to this. Sound like an interesting exercise? Everyone sends this same question to the local newspaper and we check all the responses here.
                              Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Jul. 19 2006,20:57) Also, I'm surprised no one knows the academic word that actually exists, which, by the way, is as stupid as it gets (hint, begins with a "g" and was mentioned on the forum long time ago).
                                gynophilia.

but I like consexual.

Comment

Working...
                                X