Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's interesting.

according to a few websites (yes i know how reliable the internet is) ---

Gynophilia refers to romantic and/or sexual attraction to adult females, whether it be held by men or women.
    (From Greek gunē, "women," + -philia, "love")

Androphilia (from Greek andro-, "male," + -philia, "love") is attraction to adult males.

The terms gynephilia and androphilia are occasionally (but increasingly) used when referring to the sexual orientation of transgender and intersex people.

The word gynophilia is also sometimes used to distinguish female homosexuality from male homosexuality.

---

So it seems that the term gynophila refers to one possible sexual orientation of transgendered people, i.e. those who like women. Not ladyboy admirers.

Comment

How about bi - gender, as there are now 3, male, female & transexual. No need to qualify which 2.

If you like it, & you are both volentary consenting adults, just get on with it, does really matter what catagorey you are. It certainly does not bother me.
      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Rob69in

Is that you trying to castrate the lb on your avator?

Dave...
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jul. 20 2006,06:58)  Rob69in

Is that you trying to castrate the lb on your avator?

Dave...
          Judging by the smile on her face she was quite enjoying the fondling!

Here's the original, just after giving her a rimming.
          Attached Files
          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(rob69in @ Jul. 20 2006,02:26) Judging by the smile on her face she was quite enjoying the fondling!
            Yeah, what a smile...
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Hmmmm a good term I use for meself is Neo-sexual. I think it fits me quite well but I will not subject the world to using a term I coin for meself.

But for me it sorta fits, because I do feel like my sexual tastes (love for ladyboys) is that different when compared to the rest of the general population (I don't think I could tell my friends or family that I'm Neo-sexual, because they'd think that I am simply a homo)

On a sidenote I have never actaully been to Thailand or with a Ladyboy, but that will all change in the fall.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 18 2006,04:25) Yawn... Horny! (Covers all bases and doesn't lie!)

Once again we are being tricked into finding names and categories for what we do and enjoy...

Get a stiffy. explode... enjoy!
                I agree!Who the fuck cares?You Pays You Money&just enjoy it!!!

Comment

It amazes me people who can't read but are still on this forum.

As I said...

"I never asked your opinion on labels and the multitude of sexual preferences and how if we expanded this to the entire universe of possibilities we'd have 1000 labels."

So if you don't like labels, don't f'g post or don't keep reading this damn post!

However, for those of you who can read and responded, I kinda like Neo-Sexual, it has this modern feel to it. My view is that we are 'modern' men, where transsexuals are cool, not to be denigraded. I often feel 'cool' walking with my ultra-sexy, perfect body May.

For those of who you can read even more, I actually found a guy who did a Ph.D. on terms for transsexual in trans-academics.org. Hard to believe one could spend 4 years on this topic, but he did.

For those of you who can read, and even remember something, you'll recall why labels are important for things like government funding for programs, laws that are relevant, to remove some negative biases, and for a term that is more descriptive. You will find programs in countries for AIDs and drop-in centers for gays but not transsexuals, because they are labeled differently. Likewise on laws countering discrimination in society and the workplace. My previous company protected gays but not transsexuals. My current company explicitly recognizes that, (oh God, kill me and my family), LABEL, 'transgenders'. And, for many of us, being called 'gay' is not comforting as it is the only label available for us. A new term would do just dandy in my opinion, as 'gay' just does not describe me, and I don't want to be LABELED with it.

Comment

Another point about this

We are probably talking about three sex types which makes the issue a little interesting

Gay=  M+M or F+F
                    Straight M+F
                    new  M+ LB

So we/us would be say Neosexual or Androsexual but the LB would presumed to be also Neosexual as well.,as being a member of the third sex does not define sexuality just sex type. Obviously Ladyboys dont like being called gay either ( except in PI, the contact sites personal info often list the LB as Gay)

Both parties must surely enjoy the same tag.

just a thought

Comment

(sh009 @ Jul. 19 2006,07:18) i have never felt the need to put myself in a little box
                      ... but for those who do, try these descriptions

Hemisexual
                      Homeosexual
                      Hemoriodsexual
                      Demisemisexual
                      Fucked up

Comment

I use a word that I am proud to have coined...

Heliosexual

Means I fuck everything under the sun.
                        "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Working...
                        X