X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vicky   is a hottie

One of the girls with the best bodies and longest dicks went up on the website today. Vicky has worked at Casanova's for the 2 years that I have known her and she is always there to greet me with a big smile and open arms whenever I go in there. Great girl; speaks good english, very friendly, and always willing to work with us.

Maybe it's because these 2 galleries that we have of her 'came' 2 years apart, but I am always surprised that more people haven't asked me about her. Her boobs are in perfect proportion to her body; she probably has 280CC of fluid while many girls her size have 300 or even 350. I think her boobs are perfect on a girl who is about 5 foot 10. Her dick is huge; there is no doubt that monster is over 7 inches and as you can plainly see she gave us 2 awesome loads 2 years apart, and none of that clear liquid shit you see from Obsessions and KC3 girls; this is the real creamy white stuff. She is always smiling and very pleasant; just a great kid. It seems like in this latest shoot she wore a bit too much make-up and looked more natural in 2002, but she is still a cutie and has nice hair and as I said a perfect body. A ladyboy like this could be making over 500$ a day in NYC or Boston, but around here she rarely gets notice; surprising to me.

Vicky can be found in Casanova 6 nights per week or you can call her at; 01-554-1384.

Jon

Vicky is incredible Jon.........Don't know how I missed her when I was in Casanova ........guess my eyes were clouded over by Pim, , Kiki and my personal fave Talesha
    It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
    X