X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the pictures..

Hello all, ....  I am just thinking to myself....  I liked three out of the five new updated pics that I seen.  But... thats just me.  I love to look at them all though.  I was wondering, why dont you post more ass shots???   I like the veiw...   dont you guys like it too???  I would like to see more ass shots and bending over shots....=)  maybe because I love thighs hips and ass.  LOL...  and maybe some shots when like the photographer is laying down and the LB is standing up over his face.   Here is a suggestion to you Jon....  how about you sell ALL the pics that are taken and ALL the video that you take for some extra bucks....??    I would buy them from you....  I know there has to be more than what you post.. so... why not make a few extra bucks and sell the cds.....???    just a suggestion thats all...    

anyway.... keep up the good work....

PS>>>>    dont forget about the virtual reality video... ...  you know... where the beautiful innocent Kathoey talks dirty to us in English....  when you are filming her.....=)  with taste of course....!

PSS...  well.... this question I will take to the other forum....

keep up the good work....   tchau

Neo.....................

I will agree with you on this, Neo, and it is something that   a few other guys have mentioned to me, that we have gone away from that;  it's  evident that some of the older galleries from  2002 had far more close-up ass pics.   Speaking  just for myself here, I must admit that when it is me doing the pics for the website, I always feel a little embarassed  for the girls when I ask them to show me their ass crack; it seems just a  bit too personal.  But....they have never complained to me  or anyone else as far as i know so i have to just lose those inhibitions.  Believe me; this coming year you will see some MAJOR changes in  photography, lighting, video, and more of everything that you guys like. I will have to just add 'more ass close-ups'  to that list.   In this recent update we had some very nice shots of Keren's  cute ass,  but I will agree that for the Thai girls we show less and less; not a good thing for you ass-lovers out there.

as far as unused content;  there just isn't any! seriously..... like every website on the internet, we have to keep a 'bank' of photo sets and videos of the models,  so that we never run out of stuff to send up to the site on the update days.  But when we do send up the pics or vids of any particular model,  we send up all the pics from that particular shoot, and all the video we took;  we have no reason to hold back ass pics or  the cum shot or anything else that they did on that particular day; whatever we have, you guys get.

Brand new camera equipment,  new lighting, more ass shots, more interview  clips in videos,  just plain more and better of EVERYTHING coming very soon, promise.  I just have to get my ass back over to Asia and coordinate it all; it's very hard to do it from 10,000 miles away.

thanks for the  post and all I ask is just a small amount of patience.....

Jon

Comment

Working...
    X