X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringing a  girl to the States

If anyone here could help with this question it would be fantastic. I have heard so many different stories over the years; some people tell me to just forget about it and give up. Others tell me that it can be done but it takes a lot of persistence and even a substantial piece of change. It seems you have to put a certain amount of cash in a Thai bank in your friends name before they can travel here, which would guarantee that they return to Thailand after they visit the USA, or else forfeit the money. It also helps if they have gainful employment, and most of the girls that we know of course do not. There is also the added difficulty that these people are usually looked at as 2nd -class citizens, and they also have to travel as boys wherever they go, based on their passport name.

It's not impossible; some Thai people DO come to the USA but it's not easy. I also know that many go to Europe; places like Germany and Holland and Sweden have more liberal laws and many ladyboys I know have been to all 3 [Germany seems to be a popular place to go for 'cut' ladyboys]. I also know that Jinny is in Norway right now; some guy paid for her to spend the summer there and she has been there almost 3 months now. Kui went away to study this summer in europe also; why those countries and not us?

I'm not talking marriage or even a year or anything drastic like that; just a simple tourist visa, which I would gladly pay for and sponsor my friend, and pay for airfare, etc... so that she could come here and visit for 2 or 3 months next summer. i have a long time to work on this; if anyone has any idea's or tips on how to get this done it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Jon

believe me jon this is a problem many ASians in general face in fact and i've almost assumed that getting to the US or any other First world Country is like going through the eyes of a needle...but if anyone can help.....pleease tell us who it can be done!!
    www.winklergirl.com
    My Facebook
    PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

hey jon... i have heard that europe is far easier to have a ladyboy for a visit.. also Jon i know for a fact it is much simpler to get into canada then the good old USA now.. why not have Aon fly into montreal and go that route.. our laws concerning travel visas are way out of whack since 9-11..

as for the thailand end of things i really don't have any worthwhile input... but i am sure Jon that in the next year you find a way to get her over here.. i think it is great idea to bring one of those beautiful ladyboys over here and show her our country... good luck..rod

Comment

we have talked about the Montreal option; it's less than 3 hours from my house. but i think there has to be someone there who would sponsor her; I could be wrong. It would be cool if she could just get a tourist visa to Canada and we would meet up there, but then driving through customes would be hairy.

thanks for the tips.....I am working every angle on this deal

regards Jon

Comment

getting into the USA is incredibly hard and after 9-11 even harder.
          1) US Policy works with the assumption that you are going to stay in the USA after your visa. I.e. guilty before being proven innocent
          2) To prove you are not a risk you have to show substantial proof that you will be returning home. Money in the bank, owning property, job, etc...
          3) Money recently put in the bank is IGNORED. Its the oldest scam.
          4) If you have ever worked as a hooker, gogo girl, bar girl etc. you are banned (I think for 10 years)
          5) I don't think sponsorship is possible in the USA in your case, its designed for bringing in students.

Short answer, better luck winning the lottery. I've considered the Canada and Mexico option. But decided to move here instead

Europe is easy - YOU BASTARDS
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Take a Canoe trip from Canada to USA, it used to be possible to cross over that way.

Comment

Jon I think oyu might know ny story. i haveknown this non working girl who had the same job for 15 years, a letter of recommendation form her boss, proff of family ties in Thailand, money in the bank, real estate she owned small home, a retirement account, a letter from said boss saying she HAS to come back for her job, a letter form her boss saying that she WILL come back because of her job and she was still turned down TWICE. AND ALL THIS BS WAS BEFORE 9-11!!!! imagine that. i guess if she broke our laws and disregarding our borders then not only could she come and stya she could get welfare and drivers licences and ultimely VOTE. Dont get me started!! OOOOPS you alreadyt did!!

Comment

ya, maybe she would have had better luck if she was from some middle-eastern shithole and she was applying to some flight schools in Minnesota to learn how to fly planes into buildings; lets let as many of THEM in as possible! for good, honest Thai citizens, lets keep them out; why the hell should they be able to come here? Both governments make it very hard to come here; I betcha your girl would be able to go to Germany or Norway.

looks like i will be stuck here for another summer next year with my dick in MY hands rather than in Aon's.

Jon

Comment

Its the stupid morality police, they rewrote the code years ago so it effectively says "you are coming into the country to be a prostitute, prove that you are not".
                  And the burden of proving you are NOT guilty is very high.
                  For embassy personel its just easy to say no, they only get in trouble if they say yes.

BTW, I just got back from drinks with a girl (gg), who is in the 3rd years of a masters program here in Bangkok and wanted to visit a thai friend who is attending school in S.F. Her family is well to do, has property, etc.
                  She was turned down last summer.

Try getiting her a forged Pakisani passport with name Abdul Mohammed Ihatzamerigans and then I'm sure she could get in.

Comment

Hi Jon,

I know a Thai LB who is studying her 3rd year in Berkeley/CA. Well, her family has some money and she was never a working girl, but still she had to pass the visa proceedure, etc. Some do it. Wonder how?

MK
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

why not just go to thailand and marry her.... then bring her back?

Comment

not if it is a ladyboy like in my case.......you can't marry a boy in thailand, same as here.

Jon

Comment

Working...
                        X