X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weak in the Knees

Only 2  girls out of about 300  that I  have met have had the ability to leave me literally speechless and tongue-tied; Som, the unbelievable-looking post-op that we  added last year has got to be one of the most beautiful creatures to walk this earth of any gender.  when I was looking at her through the lens i couldn't believe her beauty, and I found myself looking at her pics again and again in disbelief long after she was gone from my room.

the other is Ponlein from Chiang Mai.  You have to know this girl to understand what I mean, because there are certainly more beautiful girls on the website,  but i don't think any are more sophisticated and intelligent and just downright SEXY as this amazing girl.   I have related this story before; after we met in CM she came down to BKK and  I got the call to meet up;  I felt like a little kid going to his  first school dance. Being in the presence of someone so beautiful, smart, streetwise, and worldly  just makes you feel lucky to be in their presence. But she is not pretentious as all and is just as nice as anyone I have ever met, and not to mention absolute killer between the sheets  [ or so I have heard ]

Talked to Ponlien today on the fone; she is our contact now in CM because  her english is so good and she knows a lot of girls. Same as May in BKK, Nun in Pattaya, and Annie in Phuket, picking the girls who are not only smart but have a lot of friends is the key to having a good contact for the site.  I told her I would be coming to see her soon and to line up some new girls and to  notify Yoh [the new cover girl with that massive  dick] and Dina and Gau that we would want some re-shoots.  And, of course, Ponlien.

I just hope i can act like an adult when i am around her and not be some  tongue-tied  junior high-schooler; she seems to have that effect on me.

Jon

Originally posted by (Jon @ Oct. 02 2003,15:16)
     And, of course, Ponlien.

I just hope i can act like an adult when i am around her and not be some  tongue-tied  junior high-schooler; she seems to have that effect on me.

Jon
    Why try to start acting like an adult now after all these years

An 18 year old girl told me one time "you are only as old as the woman you feel"!

We all know you have a crush on Ponlein Jon

Comment

I won't deny it; if you knew her you would think the same way. this girl is almost perfect in every way. she could be marriage material and I am 100% serious about that. great girl; i will be seeing her soon

Jon

Comment

Working...
      X