X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Dogs

I'm heading to BKK next week and am wondering if Big Dogs is something I should be aware of? Is it one of the Nana bars or a LB bar or both, maybe neither? Anybody help?

Big Dogs is the first beer bar on the left hand side as soon as you enter Nana plaza; it actually faces both the Nana plaza entranceway and soi Nana Tai, and it has great views of the street and all the foot traffic coming in and out of Nana plaza. there are no ladyboys working here; as a matter of fact, the 10 or 12 ladies they have serving beer there are nothing special. BUT, as Rod pointed out, this could be the best seat in town to see the living circus, the nightly parade of bar girls and ladyboys walking in ant out of the plaza.

grab a seat on one of the bar stools facing the Nana entranceway around 5:45PM; stay there for 2 hours and you will see literally hundreds of ladies and LB's walk by right in front of you. If you see one or 2 that you like, ask them where they work and check them out later on.

There is also a branch of Big Dogs across the alley from the original, just before the escalator on the right hand side that takes you to the 2nd floor. also pretty good for viewing the parade, but on ground-floor level; the Big Dogs on the corner is about 10 feet up and you have a much better view.

Good places to have a few primers before you head into a real bar.

Jon

Comment

hey sam... ckeck out a prior post called the living movie.. i stay at the nana hotel when i go to bbk.. which is right across thre street from big dog's... try going to big dog's late afternoon, grap a stool on the outside part of the bar and watch the hundreds of girsl and LBs going by on their way to work in NEP.. it is loads of fun.. i like to see if i can spot the LBs from the real girls.. one of my favorite spots in all of bbk...also the bar across the st, in front of the nana hotel, is called the golden bar... thats a good spot too.. the beer is cheaper there... hey man check it out and give us a post of your thoughts.... rod

Comment

Originally posted by (rod44 @ Oct. 01 2003,13:12)
        try going to big dog's late afternoon, grap a stool on the outside part of the bar and watch the hundreds of girsl and LBs going by on their way to work in NEP.. it is loads of fun.. i like to see if i can spot the LBs from the real girls.. one of my favorite spots in all of bbk...also the bar across the st, in front of the nana hotel, is called the golden bar... thats a good spot too.. the beer is cheaper there... hey man check it out and give us a post of your thoughts.... rod
        Both are great bars and you can barfine the girls there but be warned they are all (I stand to be corrected here if anyone knows better?) real girls.

Both bars are great for people watching as Rod says. The bar just inside NEP on the right is also owned by Big Dogs.

IMHO the best music is in Morning & Night bar, good old classic rock, same in Sexy Nights Ago go (Between Angel Witch and Casanova), great small bar if you tire of lady boys. I have paid bar for several of the girls there and they are all very willing and no problem diddling them in the bar either

Comment

Did they put in an ATM where to old Money Change station was ?? And has NANA got the new pool opened and what are they doing with the original pool ??

Just drooling here

Don't eat all of it, save some for me, I don't mind sloppy seconds with Ponlien !! Just watched her videos for the two hundred and twentieth time, my God, What a Super FINE KATY !!! OPPS I MEANT LADY !!! Just a Freuadian slip.

Bad news guys, I have just been diagnosed, by my neice, she says I have C R A F T Disease

Tell us, Tell us, you yell

It is age related. If you don't have it yet, you will soon enough.

It's " Can't Remember A Fucking Thing Disease !!!! DUH?? What did I come into the kitchen for ??

Book'em DANNO, LADY BOY ONE
          You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Originally posted by (ramboz @ Oct. 02 2003,11:28)
            Did they put in an ATM where to old Money Change station was ??  
            Hey Dan, don't you know that EVERY farang is an ATM machine to these girls They don't need to put 'em in anywhere else!!!

Comment

I normally hang out at big Dogs around 1.50am - you get all the girls coming out of O's & C's who are looking for ST or LT - but you don't get saddled with a bar fine!

You also get alot of the Sumkhuvit freelancers gathering there at the same time - so there are quite a few LB's to choose from.

It really is a great spot.

Comment

Working...
              X