X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New girls update

Jon,,Finally got an Indo thats been in a good paddock,,,nice skin and great smile.
    Vicky is looking as good as ever,,sure that cock of hers hasn't grown any bigger??
    She was my very 1st Casanova girl back in 96/7 and no kidding, it must weigh 2kg and the length of a small snake..

keep up the good work.
    BTW, Going to have a long break and will visit you in LOS on my way to PI early next year,,no dates required, will work in with you and Blue...

Bali_Ken

You had better work me in pal!! Especially after that disgrance in melbourne a couple of weeks ago. I am REALLY looking forward to some shaggin and LB chasing (and maybe even a little fish) in Bali with you mate. All the beer on you of course and ship that ball and chain away or I aint coming LOL!!! Only HALF kidding mate!! That gal of mine is trying to make plans for me on my impending visit and I am in a bit of a pickle but I will do my best to worm my way out of it. Oh BTW JERRY is coming on soon so i gotta go!! PS You going to PI???

Comment

sounds great, Ken

we will have fun in LOS for sure

man, you really like those indo girls! yes, Keren was a hottie but I still like febby and sumi the best, and also versi. I still say that Indo girls are number 2 in the world; we all know who is number 1. maybe Salma and her friends in Cebu can change these rankings?

stay in touch man

Jon

Comment

Working...
      X