X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday night in Patpong

Thursday was a wash out for me as I felt knackered and had the shits. I don't know what caused it but maybe I'll leave my backside closed for a day or two as it has had a pounding and might not be used to it.
    So that was Thursday with no sex and not much else to write about, although reading the Bangkok Post business section and they seem to think the baht will strengthen a lot further against  the dollar. Now it is under 40 , yet the pound , euro etc stays in the same range, and for me a danger of paying too much for girls is the guys who say 'Hey it is only xx bucks !' which is correct but from 44baht to 39baht and maybe lower is a big drop and so your only 100 bucks ST is now 120 bucks and maybe higher still. I liken it to letting a genie out of a bottle and once 2000/3000 becomes the accepted norm you cannot then tell the girls that sorry I'm only going to pay you 1000 as I'm getting 10% less for my dollar.
    Anyways back to Patpong , and the best thing about Patpong for me is 90bt Heinies and 80bt lady drinks but once the little head gets a urge it starts for me to get stupid. I was in KC3 and it was relatively busy but in the 3 hours or so I was there I saw little ST business and not much buying of ladydrinks. Maybe guys are getting fed up with the hassle and just saying no now ? I saw one girl go ST and she was back before I had finished one Heinie and straightaway she was on the prowl for the next victim. For me I was sitting with one girl who has pictures on the site and she was very friendly but too much of a pro with the negotiations, 500 barfine, 400 for the room and 2000 for her for a ST. Which is to my maths nearly 3000bt for what would be a 20/30 minute job if I was lucky so I just declined saying I had no power. I could probably have negotiated down 500bt or so but I just couldn't be arsed. There were loads of stunnas in there though and it was nice just watching them although one pissed me right off, a girl called Sonya had a right nasty attitude and when I wouldn't buy her a drink got right abusive but mai pen rai and I always keep a cool heart.
    I ended up back in Nana but they seem to have split Obsessions up with some dancing there and some up in Cascade but I couldn't be bothered so I spent the rest of the night in Hollywood Strip where I was offered a LT for 1500 which was fair enough to me and shows some girls can see that it is quiet but I just didn't fancy a session. I had the last couple in Secrets bar which has a couple of ladyboys working and whilst not stunnas both are quite attractive.
    I left Nana at 2am and walked thru the crowd and spotted all the usual suspects but I just wanted to go home alone and have a good kip.

Great post... Much better to hear about real life, aint it?

Look forward to the next day in your diary!

stogie

Comment

hey man... good post.. it just reinforces my not wanted go back to kc3.. i hate that attitude in kc3... there may be real 'stunners' , but bilieve me when i say they all know it.. next month i will in thailand for almost the whole month and i have no plans to go over the patpong area at all... rod

Comment

agreed; if I never see that oversized flea market again I will be very happy

nice reporting Tonio

Jon

Comment

Working...
        X