Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

southeast asia, the third sex and why!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• southeast asia, the third sex and why!!!

hi all... i have been going to thailand for the last five years.. it was during my first trip back in 98, that i discovered the third sex in the LOS..being a totally str8 guy my whole life i fought back to urge to bed one of the beautiful creatures, but finally i took the plunge and have been hooked on LBs ever since...

in my limited experience in thailand i have learned that in most cases when you see a incredible beautiful girl over there, she is in fact a ladyboy.. the most beautiful girls in thailand are men.. or at least that is my take... my question is what makes thailand and other parts of southeast asia different than the rest of world... i know all countries have transgendered, but it seems to me that thailand has so many more.. is this part of a deep rooted asian culture or is this a realtive new part of asian culture.. if anybody could shed a little light on this topic. i would love to hear it.. thanks rod

An oft asked and even more often answered question...

I'm no expert but I believe there are two main forces at work here...

First there is tolerance. Second there is the 'sexual divide'.

The tolerance comes from the Bhuddist mantras that teach Thais that all is good no matter how bad they may seem... May seem infantile to many of us, but it works for Thailand and Thailand is certainly one tolerant country!

The second is the narrowing of the 'sexual divide'. There is a very significant gray area of sexuality in Thailand, and a lot of this stems from the physical appearance of the Thai people.

You could put make up and a wig on half the boys in this country and pass them off as girls!

Where as in many countries the difference between the sexes are blindingly obvious, in Thailand they are not so obvious.

It also should be added that sexual morals and brainwashing aren't much in evidence here. You can be all you can be without feeling totally off the edge of the world!

I'm no expert, but this is a pretty good guess, I reckon!

Comment

ya, this question has been talked about up here before and it has always been something that has equally puzzled me. there are certainly a larger number of shemales in Thailand than probably any other country and why that is remains a mystery. I have often wondered if it was like this 100 years ago; I mean, why not? people are people, and i am sure back in the days when ol' Siam was still 'uncivilized' [read; ruined by western countries] there were probably young ladyboys servicing philandering husbands who enjoyed some boy on the side.

today there is an extraordinary amount and it still amazes me that there are so many. one sure way to spot 'em, as I am sure most of you know; they are always playing with their hair. go into a disco or any other type of straight place with lots of people in it and you will see many people playing with their hair; those are ladyboys and there ia always an inordinate number of them.

by the way, I am the 25% [first vote] who said 'tried it and didn't like it'. that's just not for me at all.

Jon

Comment

Working...
      X