X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "w" 's visit to Bangkok

I was just wondering if while "w" was visitng Bangkok in the last few days if someone had the opportunity to introduce him to Talesha or one of the other babes from Casanova ?

I figure a good reaming by Talesha might help the maniac think straight...........
    It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Big asshole like that ... Talisha would slide right in. Doubt it'd do much good.

Comment

... truth is, I'm more concerned about what's going on (or not going on) at the other end of dubya's anatomy

shit... where's the butt icon

STOGIEEEEE

Comment

His tour of Asia only had 2 stops, Bangkok and Bali....
        Not that I'm suggesting anything here.

"Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Could anyone imagine a pictorial of Talesha or Natalie or Bettina reaming someone wearing a "w" mask??? That would be freaking hillarious........ Think about it Jon.....
          It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

ya, I thought it was funny that GW hit Bali and Bangkok; I will have to see if Monica got the call; Bali-Ken; did you 2 meet up for some shakes at Oscar's and a night of fun at the double 6?

Jon

Comment

Working...
            X