Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How regular does this site get updated?

Waiting with bated breath for the next update, is it every week it gets updated?

Like clockwork

Comment

not enough... i want a months worth of updates in ..... ahhhh...every three days....LOL just kidding.......lol

Comment

yes, every week. If you look at the history of our updates, we add 5 new galleries on the 1st, 7th, 15th, and 23rd, as well as 1 hour of video on the 10th. which is pretty damned good, actually; have you ever seen how often some other sites update? i have seen some of our competitors who add ONE gallery per week; another one i saw adds 2. we add FIVE, without fail. you just have to wait one week between updates, which isn't asking too much; we have to lead lives also. And, as we say on the outside, this site is basically updated several times per day, from people like you and me and Lotus, Masahikou, Mai Kee, Salma and Ken and everyone else who posts here on a regular basis.

one more thing regarding updates;

go back to february 2002, which is the first month when this site became very popular and well-known on the web because we changed the design a bit and had lots of new, hot girls. We only updated every 1st and every 15th, and that was all that we could afford. remember this site is independent and had zero backing from anyone; it was basically started on credit cards and for the first year and a half whatever was made was dumped right back into the site. As our member base grew, the updates grew; rather than just sit on income derived from the site, we expanded and started adding more models and more features, more updates, and even the clubhouse and better forum.

not to get off on a rant here on such a fairly easy question, but yes, the updates come often and are plentiful, and will always be like that. we can not update with photos every day, but with 20 JPG galleries a month plus 7 or 8 models in video form now we are getting pretty damned close to that.

thanks Jon

Comment

Working...
        X