X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, been away

sorry, I had to miss 4 or 5 days of the festivities up here; hppe everything was smooth. Stogie is also down and out because his computer was on the fritz there for a while so I want to thank all you guys [and one very cute girl] for keeping this forum active and current. great stuff up here and like always I feel like if I miss 2 or 3 days i am missing a lot.

blue balls in thailand??? at the same time as GW?? does anyone see a connection here? BB has always told me he is not into guys, but now I am not so sure.........

Jon

Yep... Me and the Blue MACHINE were giving it large at Nana last week.

I'm back online at last, but as my hard drive died i have lost everything except for some back ups on my second HDD! (Which is now my primary HDD!)

I have to go to Pantip tomorrow and buy FrontPage again! Till then I am uploading the new stuff with a shareware version of some crappy programme that I can't even see what's going on!

If I win the football competition I will award myself a nice Laptop and just bill Jon!

Comment

Bill Blue balls....he is the guy loaded with cash, running all over asia while i sit here in new england freezing me ass off. we got snow today! can you believe that shit???

all my money goes to the heating bills.......if you bill me, i freeeze

Jon

Comment

Working...
      X