Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salma;  Boracay or Cebu?

Salma

Just when you had me convinced to come to Cebu and have fun this winter I read a post in the trip report section from Steve that says Boracay is filled with ladyboys and has one of the best beach and nighlife areas in the world! sounds like Phuket east!

Please tell me what you know about this place.....how far from Cebu? better than Cebu for ladyboys and beaches and nightlife? I still want to see Cebu and plan to, but maybe some time in Boracay could be worthwhile?

Also, if you know anything about the scene in Manila, please relate that as well. No matter where I end up going in the PI all trips start in Manila, same as Bangkok in Thailand.

thanks....you will be rewarded in Heaven, my child

Jon

Jon!

I could never comment on the ladyboy scene in Boracay because I have never been there but apparently from the statements of the people in our site who have been there it sounds like there may be an LB scene there too!

Manila has many ladyboys Jon, I have to say....but I do have little idea on the scene there...the most likely places you can probably find the ladyboys in are in the streets where they do streetwalking....and probably you can find a few in bars or so...I recommend that you really communicate with someone who knows the scene in Manila and not from me who has not been to Manila in 13 years..
    www.winklergirl.com
    My Facebook
    PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
    X