X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact info.

I am looking for contact info. on Gigi (in Cassanova) and Lilly (Obsession). It would be nice make advance bookings for those girls.  I will be in BKK for 2 nites only and would not like to miss out. I have other girls numbers (Jane, Jeje, Jupejang, Nat the star in other site) and will exchange. Thanks.
    Vince

To be honest as I found out myself contacting the girls in advance is a waste of time and you're better off simply moseying on down into Nana Plaza hitting the three ladyboy bars and seeing who you fancy in the flesh and who you hit it off with.

Comment

hi vince... hope you have a good time in bkk.. i know lilly and she is working at the OBs.. if she is not there she will upstairs at the LB bar on the third floor.. lilly is quite the LB... lilly always likes to say how big her cock is... she is a real character...you mentioned jubejang... if i am correct she is a student and does not work in a bar... any contact info on jubejang would greatly appreciated... in fact i have meaning to ask jon if has any info on JJ... thanks rod

Comment

i'm with you tonio better off just seeing what around. last time i was up there i met plenty of hotties including rita and lilly as a double they turned up one afternoon for a fuck was fun. lilly has an average size cock and rita is a little bit bigger and hornier.
        as for this phoning in advance and booking its a waist of fucking time and will lead to dissapointments .
        \just go look around and get some hotties. lets face it the new girl who starts the night you walk in might be the hottest girl ever who knows whats round the corner
        cheeers
        donnnnny

Comment

Thanks guys,
          Last August when I stopped by BKK, I managed to call Jane in for a session at 7am after arrival (i could not wait) at Nana Hotel, rested for a few hours, had a good early dinner, called Yo (very bad experience) to Nana hotel and at 9pm I headed off to KC3 for another session. Late at nite I came back to OBS for a few drinks. In a day I had my plan carried out and left BKK in the next morning.
          Phone numbers are useful sometimes.
          I only fancy those LBs that I had a chance to view their photos on the Websites. The fantasy is building up gradually and substitutes are not really the answer. Especially that i can only manage 1-2 day stopover.
          Cheers
          Vince

Comment

all requests should come to me personally; I have a grid of all the girls that we jave information for [about 75% of the models] and would be happy to help you out with the names you want to meet. [email protected]

but yes, for sure the best plan for LOS is no plan at all. I am certainly happy to send information out to amyone that asks for is, but i firmly believe that they should only be used as a back-up device. People who contact the girls and build up their expectations for this big meeting are let down about 50% of the time or more.

keep the numbers with you....call them if you are lonely or want an afternoon screw.........but all in all your best bet is to just go out and meet a few.

Jon

Comment

Working...
            X