Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 11 days in LOS gone by

All,

Just got home and am now singing the post LOS blues. Hit the scene harder than normal for 11 long days. Butterfly city. Had a great time, was sorry to hear that Jon was right about the reports on KC3 going post-op. As a matter of fact when I was there last month a girl was excited about getting breast implants before I returned, but because of the change she has to get "cut" first so she can continue to work..what a shame. I guess its just economics for Kings Group because if you ever just sat back and watched in Kings Corner many of the post-ops get barfined at least twice on a weekend night, mostly from us Japanese and the Chinese tourist.

Cascade was OK, I am just happy to see that there will be another venue for the girls to work at, the crowd I saw in there was mainly Obsession leftovers, except for 1 or 2 (just my taste). Cassanova has a new girl, very pretty, and Obsessions has a few new ones also.

I wound up meeting a very cute ladyboy while I was shopping at MBK, she was in her college shirt and skirt which always catches my eye. It worked out well as she could not stay all night but came to my room everyday, and then I hit the scene at night.

Pinochios bar in Patpong does have a few LB's and it has the private BJ booth in the back that works well for those of you that don't want to walk down the street with the lady of your dreams (at least that night).

All in all good trip, did not rain for the past 3 days so I think rainy season is over for those of you heading that way.

All the APEC rumors were unfounded as the USA's Presidential press following took over the Marriott on Soi 4. They were checking out the LB bars also I noticed. The one good thing about APEC is that they make all the street vendors close for 2 days and you could actually walk down the street!

Until next months.

Sounds like business as usual Masahiko. What's your impression of prices? Is all the excitement warranted?

Comment

Yes, alot of us know the post LOS blue's
      Nothing worse than having to sweat out another 4,5,6 months to get back. Im happy to read that you had a good time. has anything changed around sukhumvit that might be of interest ? I have not been back for 6 months. How is the hotel going ? the one that was supposed to go up after they knocked down all those little bar's on soi 10.

jeff

Comment

Jeff 1 and Jeff 69,

Answers to your questions, the prices are the same and the girls are as sweet as ever. I have never met a LB that treated me bad, even though I have become a terrible butterfly.

Things around sumkhuvit will not change much, they rebuilt the money exchange building across from Big Dogs, Nana Hotel put in a new sign people cant sit on because its too high. The whatever its going to be structure in the Nana hotel parking lot is finally taking shape. Someone told me that they were going to move Angels disco into the new building to keep all the traffic out of the hotel..but that is just what I heard.

Construction has not started on anything yet where the beer bars used to sit across from the old Clinton Plaza.

Usually as you know nothing ever changes in the NEP except for the girls. Hope I answered all your questions.

Comment

thanks for the update, Masahikou....... you have become a terrible butterfly?? when were you NOT one??? LOL and when are you going to send me the hand fone number for the cutie in the schoolgirl outfit that was shopping at MBK? don't you want all the lads to see her grace these pages??? you know my address

Somewhere in Obsessions there is a girl named Som with a broken heart.........

Jon

Comment

som som som.. if som has a broken heart it will soon be mended.. som is one of the sweetest human beings i ever met in bkk... i know i have said it in a past post os two.. som is 100% passable and the marrying kind... to me guys som is one of the few LBs in NEP that has attained super star status... at least in my book... rod

Comment

Working...
            X