• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was here first ramboz........wait your turn

although I'm sure I can convince lisa that it can't get any better than me
    It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

hehhehehe@ smuttley

its okay guys you can both have your turns or....I can always do you both at the same time...teheeeeeeeeeeee
      www.winklergirl.com
      My Facebook
      PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

I'm game Lisa but I'd hate to embarress Ramboz

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ Oct. 01 2003,19:36)
          hehhehehe@ smuttley

its okay guys you can both have your turns or....I can always do you both at the same time...teheeeeeeeeeeee      
          Go for it Salma!

Comment

lol@ embarass..

then you must be that good smuttley...hehehehehehehhe

www.winklergirl.com
            My Facebook

Comment

only one way to find out lisa...........ever been to Korea?

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ Oct. 03 2003,03:09)
                only one way to find out lisa...........ever been to Korea?
                keep trying smuttley!

Comment

hahahhaha ive never been to Korea...my KOREAN bosses wont even allow me time to have a vacation...imagine...i only get to vacation once every 6 months and one week at a time waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

anybody needs a pretty and smart Psychology grad Ladyboy in their office?....
                  www.winklergirl.com
                  My Facebook

Comment

Psychology? Aint that the thing with the couch.

Ever considered a career in hospitality?
                    You would love feeding me grapes under the shade of a coconut palm.
                    The pay is shit,,but the hours are terrific

Holidays!!! One BIG holiday

Resume,,,just a nude pic will suffice

Comment

oh you bad Mr. Topper!!!!

you are just going to give a lousy pay for a ladyboy who is smart, cute ( as you all said) and who may be capable of running your office as a one-ladyboy man team
                      and who may be as great in bed as any of the ladyboy here???

bad bad bad bad
                      www.winklergirl.com
                      My Facebook

Comment

Well I guess I'll just have to cum to you Lisa........Korean bosses??? I couldn't deal with that

Comment

hehehhe that's my kind of man... @ Smuttley

no my bosses won't push you around hehehe..they're really nice guys...
                          www.winklergirl.com
                          My Facebook

Comment

and where do I
                            have to go to see you Lisa???

Comment

Cebu Cebu Cebu Cebu

the Philippine islands!
                              www.winklergirl.com
                              My Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ Oct. 06 2003,11:24)
                                and where do I
                                have to go to see you Lisa???
                                better get your road atlas out smuttley old chap!

Comment

Working...
                                X