X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff!!!!!!

yes I am just bracing myself for the impact of these men who might very well soon knock on Cebu's backdoor and see me here! It would be wonderful to see you all but..I will have my hands full (with cum hahhahahahha) if you call come at the same time...and as the Law of Matter goes...not two objects can occupy space at the same time....

www.winklergirl.com
    My Facebook
    PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Ha Ha ! My driver's ed teacher told me the same thing about how two object's not being able to occupy the same space at the same time
      I proved him wrong

Love ya,

Jeff

Comment

Oh my God Jeff!

lemme guess??? you fired him, right? hahahhahahahha

hugsenkissesenhugsenkissesenhugsenkissesenhugs
        www.winklergirl.com
        My Facebook

Comment

Come on now , Im a nice guy . I have not fired anybody for a long time .
          But tomorrow is a new day ! If my worker's thought like I do , I would be rich. And they would be employed ! But enough of this , let's get back to the flirting. I see we think alot alike, maybe to much alike Im very sure we will be as one soon. Your are now in my dream's.... fill in the blank's.

Jeff

Comment

what a nice guy...ehhehe if only half the guys in the world were as sweet as you jeffie, I would probably not be looking for someone as hard as I am looking now....hehehhe.....

dreams? wow! i'm pretty flattered!!! But..hmmm you might mean, I'm the 'Freddy Kruger' in your nightmares..hehehhe...im jokingggggggggggggggggggggggg
            www.winklergirl.com
            My Facebook

Comment

Why does a pretty lady like you have to look so hard?
              Yeah I know all men are pig's For me , when I stop looking , thats when I find them, weird huh.

Far from Freddy, baby ! I was thinking more like , wet one's
              ooooooh im so bad. But I thought YOU would have gotten that one.

Hear any good joke's lately ?

Jeff

Comment

I dunno...maybe God just gifted me with a face but not with men...hahhahaha...I really don't know Jeff honestly...

wet ones?
                geee heheheh I get what you're saying of course....I'm just innocent looking but a wild child inside...I'm really a young 'Lolita' with ecstasy-filled nights hehhehehe
                www.winklergirl.com
                My Facebook

Comment

OH yeah, that did it !!
                  I have got to party with you !
                  does lolita come with a school girl outfit ? I know it's not polite to ask a lady how old she is , but how old are you ? Im hoping 21 or over, if not you might have to get a note from your parent's

Comment

hehehhe I'm already 24, Jeffie and yes my Mom won't grimace if you invite me for a date hahahhaha
                    I just turned 24 last October 20th......
                    www.winklergirl.com
                    My Facebook

Comment

Happy birthday !
                      I have a present for you ! Im sure you will love it.
                      should I put a bow on it ,for you ?

Comment

sure! I love gifts...

and by the way put a seal or a lid on it and dont forget to mark it as 'FOr Adults Only' if it's something my 'young' eyes can't handle jokinggggggggggggggggg
                        www.winklergirl.com
                        My Facebook

Comment

Damn ......i disappear for a few days and you can almost hear the wedding march coming from darling lisa and jeff.........

Sorry I ahven't been around recently darling lisa but work has really really sucked the past couple of weeks..........

did ya miss me???
                          It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Sorry Smuttley, were married and have three kid's now.
                            You snooze , you lose
                            Thanks for stopping by.

Comment

hahhahahhaha! that's okay smuttley...we all have to earn our pennies for each day! hehehhee

jeff and I have become well acquainted while you were gone but...hehehehe....i might sound too offensive to Jeff...so....hehhe....ZIPIT!
                              www.winklergirl.com
                              My Facebook

Comment

Yeah ! Zipit ! you misogynist ( boy , I wish I had a dollar for everytime I said that word ) But it's good to have you back, plugging away. Can I intrest you in a " Ant " or a " bell " Hell I might even throw in my last love Anney ( the trainstopper ) for Salma ! Thaipan probally already deflowered her by now anyway.. eeeecchhkk!!

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X