Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey "jeffy" the post was lame enough the first time you didn't need to post it twice

"If" we were to all show at the same time you couldn't handle any "true" competetion "jeffy"

Why?? you ask, Because once I would enter the room you would cower in the corner in utter embarressment and defeat

Salma I can feel those hugs and kisses right now........mmmmmmmmm
    It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahha

guys guys I just blurted out in laughter here in the office when I read your posts! Please calm down...I think there is enough room for everybody in this room where I am in hahhahaha

anyway all of you were asking what I would do if you would all come at the same time?

Ive always been curious how it feels like to be a Bukkake girl! hahahhahahahhahahahahha

I am definitely joking guyssssssssssssssss
      www.winklergirl.com
      My Facebook
      PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

smutboy,
        Your preception of yourself is only surpassed by your imaturity.
        My previous post was in jest, however now you have proved it to be true.

Comment

LISA, LISA, LISA, You have email, Don't tell Jeff or Smuttley I sent you some pics, HEE, HEE,

WUV,  RAMBOZ !!
          You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

as was mine jeffy........please don't get all "anal" on us

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

It's good to be back !
              just finished moving and im more tired than a one legged kickboxer.
              Imagin my horror when I came back to find that someone using a callsign
              as smuttly and calling me Jeffy , trying to hit on my dear Selma
              Selma, you dont mind sharing do you?
              P.S. thats MR. Jeffy

Comment

HEY whats wrong with "smuttley"................??

BTW it is smuttley with an "e" .........adds a bit of distinction to it don't ya think?

Comment

It's not to bad, a bit obvious tho.
                  A refined pervert like myself does not want to wear it on my sleeve
                  I could get in trouble !

Jeff = ( jai dum )

Comment

actually I gained the smuttley nickname in 10th grade, it was not pointed towards my pervsiosns that actually didn't come out until recent years but as a play on my name........

but it has become more apropriate in recent years

Comment

I am just so amused by your posts here guys!

All I know is...everyone of you is an expert on the art of flirting! hehehhehe

Jeffy..I dont mind sharing my dearie...as long as everyone waits his turn and makes sure no mess-ups are left! hahhahahha

Ramboz'z pics were real cute..I only wished there were more recent ones..I would not mind if you're quite 'mature' man...for as long as one knows how to carry himself wuth regards to his age I have nothing against appearances...hehehhe ( well this is if Ramboz is shy to let me see pics of himself but if not then disregard this statement hehehe)

hugs to allllllllllllllll..........................i also missed you guys!!!
                      www.winklergirl.com
                      My Facebook

Comment

Hey lisa,,if this thread gets any longer,,stogie will have open up a whole new page
                        BTW,,Hope these 2 guys above, leave us some time for a bit of LOVIN,,when I come over and charm you with my love tool

ps. I think its a record...

Bali_Ken
                        Do you miss me honey???/

Comment

yes you are right Mr. Topper! I hope Mr. Moderator gives us enough bandwidth as this page grows as rapidly as the rate that Rapunzel's hair is..

LOVE?? wow...Mr. Topperrrrrrrrrrrrr....is that you? knock knock!! hehehehe
                          www.winklergirl.com
                          My Facebook

Comment

Yes Lisa, even my gay(business) partners call me THE BITCH.
                            Have you ever met a man scorned?

LOVE? 3 marriages and another one on the rocks

Theres hope for the both of us yet

Bali_Ken

Comment

hahha ive always believed that there are also Male BITCHES Mr. Topper hehehhe and well it doesn't change on bit about the world I live in that you are one hehhehehhe...makes the world more interesting..

I have HOPE in finding the right man!
                              www.winklergirl.com
                              My Facebook

Comment

Hello Selma,

I can assure you that there will be no " messup's " left.........OK ! Im lieing . Messing up is the fun part ! It's where you put it afterward's that count's I must say your doing a great job of fielding the lot of us. You might think it's all in fun, but knowing some of these guy's, DONT be suprised if most of them do show up at your doorstep ! Wanting to see the beautiful sight's of Selma...er Cebu.
                                Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X